Reviews for Stumbling Into Secrecy
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Lovely!
dragonia12 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
erm, could you please replace moaned with groaned? its a bit too early for the use of that word, if you know what i mean...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
continue!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I love this! I wish he found out who he helped later...
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
*does happy dance* You've no idea how long I've been searching for this story. I read it a while back, forgot to favorite or review it (stupid, I know), and then spent the rest of the time trying to figure out how to find the time to find it again. *grins* Thus, here I am, reviewing. *smiles* Why yes, I am going to give you my famous list of reasons why I like this story. *blinks* Huh? You didn't ask that? Oh. Sorry, must've been my inner fangirl of this story speaking. My bad. *grins selfconciously* Weeeellll...onto the review!

1)Iruka. That says a ton right there. He's an awesome character (not sure if it's the fanfiction or manga character I'm in love with...a bit of both I think). You wrote him so perfectly in this.

2)Iruka helping Kakashi without knowing it's Kakashi. EEE! I love that scenario! *grins widely* And the fact that Kakashi is in AMBU gear? Icing on the cake. I love the way Iruka handles this. YOu made him seem very mature and professional. I really believed this was a man who lived in a military type world. Go you, for great writing!

All in all? A spectacular job! Keep it up. :D

Tamuril2
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
That was oddly sweet, but also kind of...angsty? I like it. Not a KakaIru fan, but this wasn't so, I enjoyed!
kirallie chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Poor Iruka being so lost on what to do. Did Kakashi remember talking to him later?
harvestangel99 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
So cute.
Lidsworth chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I liked it, though he was a little too formal with the ANBU, but that's sorta how Iruka is. I think you should write a version where Kakashi figures out, it would be nice : D