Reviews for Meeting The Continents!
KKsaiyancat chapter 24 . 9/21/2013
WAH, IT'S OVER XC. This story has come so far since those first few chapters!

I really liked the ending, though. A lot of times, I find an ending of a really good story very sad, or not all that good. Maybe someone will die, or suddenly the main pairing will break up and hate each other. I can't seem to find stories with GOOD endings! But again, this ending was AMAZIIIIIINNNNNGGG!

See you again in other stories!
KaseySteelUSA chapter 24 . 9/20/2013
Great ending I'm kinda sad to see it end but oh we'll ill just wait on the updates on misery
Crimson Dragon Devil chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
GO 'MURICA! GO IGGY! Beat those bitches!
Random toria chapter 24 . 9/19/2013
;3; it's over? WHY?! Hee hee i watched the video too! not just tony! I sent it him!
KaseySteelUSA chapter 23 . 9/18/2013
Haha so THAT'S where America gets it from lol
Random toria chapter 23 . 9/17/2013
Heh LOL!
KKsaiyancat chapter 23 . 9/17/2013

Words cannot describe this. *explodes*
ankhesenamun2 chapter 21 . 9/1/2013
Yeah your fluff does start in a car a lot but it's all good! It's so adorbs! Love the story!
KKsaiyancat chapter 20 . 8/29/2013
Ack! Hungary, go get God-sama so he can help our dear pompom-san! Or...Or not, that works too...

Ah, North and Europe are back to their fighting! Good, for a minute I thought they were tossed in America's and England's 'lovey-dovey' ness. And France just randomly bursts in XD.

Update soon!
KaseySteelUSA chapter 19 . 8/29/2013
Oh my god boy continents
Random toria chapter 20 . 8/28/2013
30 mintutes hmmmmmmmm?!
Hee hee hee!
KKsaiyancat chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
Panda Hero!? How odd, I'm actually listening to that right now. Just not the Hetalia!version... DUCK!

I loved that last line DDD. I also love breaking the fourth wall. Have you noticed Japan does that a lot in the anime/manga? Bad Japan XD. Not really, no one can stay mad and Japan.

I think you should end the story sooner or later. Not NOW, though; whenever you feel the story is at a good end! Update soonish!
Random toria chapter 18 . 8/21/2013
So Americas ' jittery when it comes to marriage.' Is not a good one?
Random toria chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
UMMMMMM...Just lettin Ya know Australians dont talk like that! I would know cause I am an Australian!
KKsaiyancat chapter 17 . 8/16/2013
I shall continue reading! Wow, this story has come along way...

The creepy snake is still there... Snake clothes XD. And then they all had a party. At least they didn't forget America... And Iggy probably wasn't too happy 'bout having a 'makeover'.

Update soon!