Reviews for Broken
Harry became a mindless robot- seriu, no fight in whatsoever. He could have killed Voldemort 19 times already ...stupid
Nina chapter 9 . 6/19
WTF how can Harry bretray himself like that? And his friends? He had the knife why could he just plumb it in voldemortz neck! Stupid. I hate Severus- what an asshole . And Harry is damn willed. He could have killed ages ago- stupid
greyandginger chapter 17 . 2/4
please continue!
the real narnia chapter 17 . 5/10/2016
This story is great. Please continue it. Please please please please please...
RavenLu22 chapter 17 . 4/25/2016
please write more
monsy22 chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
Thanks for sharing this fanfic. I've really enjoyed reading through it! It's such a shame you seen to have abandoned it.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/17/2014
OMG amazing. Keep writing!
Lendrir chapter 17 . 2/8/2014
Great story! It was interesting to see that even after everything that happened to Harry, he still doesn't like to kill outside the war. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Lady Gaidin chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
I almost feel badly for Voldemort in that he might have to kill Harry and he definitely does not want to. Very excited for the next chapter. Hope inspiration and opportunity find you soon.
Lady Gaidin chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
Wow. I am pleasantly surprised by this fic. Dark. Hot. Evil Voldemort that works so well. This chapter was just amazing, especially the ending. Just wow! The plot involving who Severus is working for is interesting and unique for me in that I have not come across a fic with that plot line. Great job! Broken yet strong Harry. Love it.
107602 chapter 17 . 10/14/2013
Thank you for the update. People do seem to panic a lot at anything a little out of the ordinary. I can't wait to see what the Dark Lord's big plan is for the muggle world. See you next update. :)
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
love it
:).
Abeham chapter 17 . 10/12/2013
OMG!
I love it. It is stunning. I am speechless.
Okay. First I was not so sure about Harry not having that spark. That was what made Harry Harry.
But I can see how he is stuck to his morals, even without that spark.
As for Voldemort, hmm, I really like this version and interpretation of him.
He really does not want to kill Harry. I just hope Harry realizes it soon.
This is going to be a Happily Ever After right? I would not be able to stand it if Harry betrays Voldemort in the end or something.
The 'she' that Snape talks about, I keep having the feeling that it is Luna. Don't know why what that is what it feels like.
Voldemort is being an idiot right now, I think. He should come clean to Harry about everything. Harry wont have the true picture otherwise. And without emotions I keep feeling as if Harry is being hindered by it as well.
Anyway I blabbered a lot for a speechless person. ;P
I am looking forward to this story.
Abeham
ShadowedFang chapter 12 . 10/11/2013
The effect of the cream reminds me of Saffranate from the Black Jewels trilogy.
ChaosOrdo-FFL chapter 17 . 10/11/2013
Yay! You Updated! Whew! I Almost, Just Almost, Died of Boredom. Nothing to Read- Well Nothing That I'm Interested in Reading. Thank You For Updating, Author!

REVIEW: Hehehe. It Still Makes Me Feel Proud Whenever I Read About What Voldemort Did to Harry. ...I am a Horrible Person.

The Dark Lord's Been Busy! I was a bit Surprised When He Killed That Woman, but Not Really All That Sorry. I Expected Him to do SOMETHING, but Not THAT.
If Your Planning What I'm Thinking, Author, You and I are on the Same Page When It Comes on to What to do with the Muggles.

Once Again, Author, You and I are on the Same Page. Harry Could be So Powerful! If He Only Let Go of his STUPID Morals!

Aww! Voldy is Gaining Affection for Harry! How Sweet!

Thank You For the Chap, Author! Desperately Needed It! Can't Wait for the Next One! Take Care! JA!