Reviews for A New Purpose
BillBrink chapter 34 . 11/29/2016
I read this one first. Well done! You are gifted and need to be published. This is worthy.
truc chapter 34 . 4/27/2016
it's was wonderful, fuck it you made me cry at the end. thank you!
hutianwen chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
It is a amazing story and may I have the permission to translate into Chinese and post on the Merlinfans website in China ? I want to share it with my friends XDD
MonJoh chapter 34 . 10/4/2015
Creative and well-written and I enjoyed this story. Now I am going to read Ancient Relics (by the way, I think you might have a spoiler for AR in the A/N above - I am trying not to look).
Kirazalea chapter 34 . 9/6/2015
Well, my head and eyes hurt from crying so much, but I absolutely loved it. This entire story was amazing from start to finish, and I absolutely can not wait to read the sequel!
Kirazalea chapter 33 . 9/6/2015
Kirazalea chapter 24 . 9/5/2015
Oh my gosh I'm squeeing
And John Barrowman. Just yes
Kirazalea chapter 12 . 9/4/2015
I'm going to kill these guys
And I'm just waiting for them to open the school and basically do a huge middle finger to them.
Also, sadly the PJO movie was not much better than the first. It had amusing moments, to be sure, but as a book adaptation, it sucked.
Kirazalea chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
I don't know what it is, but I absolutely love whenever it talks about Merlin being Pagan. Like, I honestly don't know, because I'm a Christian myself, but still... I love it
Hippothestrowl chapter 34 . 7/18/2015
What an excellent story! Very powerful and emotional. Easily the best Founders story I've read by a long way, and perhaps the best fanfic too. I'll certainly add it to my favorites, and my favorites really are special, not mere bookmarks.

- Hip
Hippothestrowl chapter 25 . 7/18/2015
Wonderful chapter. I found the entrance of the children into the castle and the Feast strangely moving.
Hippothestrowl chapter 6 . 7/16/2015
All good, but I can't help wondering why, with all his power, Merlin was unable to create a little cottage with a chimney for himself during those three hundred years. Well, perhaps the contrast with Hogwarts makes for good storytelling, and maybe he was afraid Muggle villagers would wonder how he'd done it - every 15 years he moved on?

So now we have Hogwarts, a phoenix, house-elves, and it's sounding more and more like the Hogwarts we know. Be very interesting if and when students arrive.
Hippothestrowl chapter 5 . 7/16/2015
Good chapter but I don't know why Merlin made such a reckless promise so soon after failing to heal the girl in the village he came from.