Reviews for A New Purpose
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 8 . 4/16
That makes sense to name something after animals, like camelot for example. I never realized that until now, but good thinking. However, you should not trust wiki sites for academic research-research of any kind that is. These sites are filled with fanmade stuff, and they might not be reliable/true. Keep updating though.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 7 . 3/14
Keep updating.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 6 . 3/14
I like this and sorry for not reading in a while. Keep updating.
Lieutenant Luna chapter 34 . 2/19
I'm sad now...
Auua Ytjoml chapter 34 . 2/17
Simply wonderful...thank you for your pen, your story, and your promise to continue!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 33 . 2/17
Don't ever change, Helga. - Rowena said that Merlin and Helga are very similar...I did not think this would extend the the last words spoken to them by a true friend... Or that Merlin would be the one to repeat what Arthur would have said if Merlin had been there.
"What I feel for you," he said, fixing his eyes on hers, "is more than I can ever tell you." - truly star crossed lovers. I'm so happy that you were able to write a star-crossed pairing without the individuals involved acting as stupid or foolish as Romeo and Juliet... But then, while Merlin may be an Idiot sometimes, no one has ever acused Ravenclaw of acting as such.
By this point he was almost certain he would miss Peeves. - And why does Peeves keep Merlin's secret?
Auua Ytjoml chapter 32 . 2/17
make the changes! And while you're at it could you also to an in-between fic, a series of one shots at least, of Merlin's various re-attendences of Hogwarts?
Auua Ytjoml chapter 27 . 2/16
I have never noticed before the simularity of begining between Hogworts and Hogsmeade...
Auua Ytjoml chapter 26 . 2/16
So Gryffindor's Hat has allways been a patchy, mangey thing... hmmm!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 25 . 2/16
Oooo!
Wonderful as usual!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 24 . 2/16
I LOVE Lady Silena!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 23 . 2/16
poor Merlin! and poor Rowena though she doesn't know it yet...
Auua Ytjoml chapter 22 . 2/16
"But I'm not," said Helga. "I'm just the 'other one'. Rowena has the brains, Godric's so brave and courageous and Salazar is so cunning and wise. And what have I got?" - and somehow her mentality never left her house, though it is more an imposed feeling by outsiders than a feeling felt by Hufflepuffs
"I can see," Merlin said, still watching her in fascination. - "I can hardly believe it," - His arms felt oddly empty without her. - Merlin has fallen hard for someone he must refuse to grow closer to. sigh. I must say that you've written this romance very well. A beautiful might-have-been leaving only a few glistening memories. I must say I never would have thought of MERlin and Ravenclaw together but you make them fit so well.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 21 . 2/16
A man would have to work incredibly hard to ever be worthy of you. - And Merlin is incredibly oblivious
Perhaps then he could finally find the peace that Merlin knew would never come in this lifetime. - I'm happy that Merlin isn't pinning his hopes here anymore because I know that those hopes are futile at this time and yet I'm angry with him for giving up, when, after all, HE does not know that this is not his time (or maybe he does feel it but still, hope is an awefully hard thing to do without)
Auua Ytjoml chapter 20 . 2/16
Just keeping making your excuses Merlin... No one has 'the rest of eternity' to do anything except maybe exist, not even the immortal emrys