Reviews for Breaking Free
XImitatiaX chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Woah ho ho... Last line is just...woah
Nice
FriendsForevaa chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
A story from you is also worthing reading. I really loved it! I really can't imagine Lucy in a relationship with Natsu and I think, this is how it will end up. That guy is dense... Too dense that he will hurt her. Gray is more caring of her and will love her earnestly.. I loved how it ended. It is great! Please write more :)
fairytaillover416 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I feel like there should be more to this! This could progress into something even better I swear to god!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
is this your first time writing a story?now to be honest i thought that this like Twighlight and 50 Shades of Gray. ( im sorry but i dont mean it in a good way...).you dont have a reason for her to ditch her HUSBAND, which made it messed up and did natsu ever do to lucy?! why did you make natsu and lucy a MARRIED couple?when they are only SEVENTEEN?!this is messed up junk right here. now i know that you dont like this review but how are you suppose to be a writer without critiscism?what i thought was sad was that you made lucy CHEATED on her HUSBAND and SLEEP with her FRIEND!you made lucy a cheater! and made her an OOC!(well that im ok with)but the point is, this story will need editing...so much editing, i think you gotta start a new formatt. please dont get mad at me...im just stating the fact.,,/3
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 1 . 7/2/2013