Reviews for Fantasy
Song Butterfly Girl chapter 13 . 1/13
I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU!
AND YOUR STORIES
AND YOUR STUFF
AND EVERYTHING ;)
Tsukiyomi neko -yue- sakura chapter 13 . 9/11/2015
. !

loved and also the epiloge was awesome it was a small summary while also saying it from somebody else's point of view though it felt like a movie epiloge
Tsukiyomi neko -yue- sakura chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
In the last part of thehug you should have added the "Iky" nick name
Ayaka26 chapter 13 . 7/28/2015
well hat was confusing at first and the last chapter but it was nice and funny at some points
Amuto-Narusaku4ever chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
Me encanto este fanfic hasta me hiciste llorar estoy feliz por amu :)
Nikki-Chan868 chapter 13 . 6/20/2014
Yo! I'm on wattpad! Nice Story!
Magical girl4 chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
ikutoandamuforever chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
OMG I will get to reviewing all the chapters soon, I promise! I hate it when I forget to go back and do that... x_x especially when I love the story so much! Anyhow, onto the review! I really, really, really love this story, and the ending is awesome (albeit a bit unsatisfying simply because I am always sad when my favorite stories come to an end... :p)!

My favourite touch to this story is the wedding invitation that you/the first person narrator of the epilogue received and shared with the readers at the end. And of course my favourite touch within that favourite touch would be the fact that the location of Amu and Ikuto's wedding is at the all important amusement park where so many of their memories were made and are still held. :)

All in all, a wonderful read and amazingly cute and dramatic story! A super original take on AU for Amuto, in my opinion (at least I haven't read any other story similar to this one), and the execution was flawless. I think it's a good thing you wrapped up the story here, since all of the major issues were resolved and Amu patched up her relationships with everyone as well. The development was at just the right pace, too! I love the balance of humor and drama, as well as the touches of fluffiness everywhere, that this story contains, and it's nice to see some proper grammar and a good flow to the writing on top of all that. I won't be able to stop complimenting you haha. This review has already rambled on for so long... I have to say, I wish I could write the way you do. ;) I feel inspired to write again... after putting it off for so long.

P.S.- The part about how fantasy and reality are intermixed and no one knows for sure which one is real is neat, as well. I have actually wondered about that before, in all honesty... And it fits in so well with Amu's "fantasy" world and her reality!

P.P.S.- I love your characterization of Amu; the backbone she developed was a great touch, since she became strong, even stronger than her character in the manga, yet was still vulnerable and sometimes almost helpless (like when she talked to Nagi about her concerns on fixing her relationships with everyone).

Okay, I should really stop rambling on and on, since I feel like I'm condensing my reviews for all of the chapters into this one at this rate, haha. I'll get to the other ones soon, I hope! :3 I'm so glad I stumbled upon "The Seamstress and the Prince," which led me to all of your other amazing Amuto stories! :) Keep up the amazing work, JazzGirl123! You are now officially one of my favourite authors on fanfiction. For reals.
mayakitten2390 chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
This was so cute! I loved it! The whole split-personality thing was a really awesome idea! And yes, I'm ridiculously late on this, but I wish I wasn't 8(_)8 Than you for a great story!
shelby0501 chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
Awwww! I love it!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
Wow... Just woooow... I love this
MYMYTHEGREAT chapter 13 . 4/9/2014
I LOVED everything about this story! ESPECIALLY THE ENDING! Even if I wish it never came to a stop, I'm still happen job wrote-errr-I mean typed up this wonderful masterpiece!
Ilysm!
Myla/MYMYTHEGREAT
Guest chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
brilliant ...
AliceKat chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
...Whoa... :O ... :D
Whaaaa?!
... I completely forgot they were best friends... must... reread... something...
dang, ami, I aways like it when people make you smart with a dash of evil XD
KYA! XD I loved it! and that part before was so deep O-O
warmheartxoxo chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
Awesome. Just. Plain. Awesome.