Reviews for To Leap Without Looking
claw06 chapter 31 . 2/28
. Shit. You are an amazing author. Your plot this story its amazing! Keep up the great work.
Lavonya chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
BASTARD!
BunBunBabe chapter 32 . 3/2/2014
love this story just reread it, would love to see that dna make kirk pregs lol be super funny especially on this planet i just hope they get out alright
Aralas Baggins chapter 32 . 2/23/2014
Wow. PLOT TWIST!x I've been reading this fic for bout 3 weeks and wow. It's amazing! Good work!x
Volitan chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
I feel like I should be reaching for my lightsabre :)
Ex Mentis chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
XD Best chapter yet! The flirting, the dancing, and the almost-kiss...

Kirk is in big trouble, though. lol
Alianna15 chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
Great story!
Ellstra chapter 32 . 1/17/2014
Whoa! This is pretty cool. So Jim is now with Khan and Spock as well, my life is complete! :D But seriously, what the hell is going on?
masterlokiseverus159 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Haha whoah! Clones/ double things, I did not see that coming!
Awesome chapter-love the idea of Kirk, Spock and Khan being stuck on an unknown place and can't wait to see what you do with this;)
Update soon :D
Somnone chapter 32 . 1/17/2014
Awww, such a good chappie, you shouldn't have worried at all.
Mmm, jealosy... *purrs* I knew that there would be it, and I'm demanding more!:D Khan has such blazing eyes, and you just know when there will be bodies...
And clones... To quote a certain Captain, I can't tell you what I'm thinking right now.
I'm as interested as usual, you didn't get that nickname for nothing dearie;)
*smiles wolf-ishly and exits*
foxgodess07 chapter 32 . 1/17/2014
lol omg! that is freaking hilarious! update soon.
Kerttu chapter 32 . 1/16/2014
Black holes are gateways here, arent they?
Bibliophile Nicole chapter 32 . 1/16/2014
What in the world are you doing to me? I don't know what's going on. But doubles of 3 out of 4 of the hottest guys of Star Trek is awesome. Please tell me Bones and his double show up at some point. Lol. Can't wait for more.
foxgodess07 chapter 31 . 1/6/2014
wow. the sequel Is well done and the story was good. update soon.
Stace chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
no offense but you should have this beta'd for grammer, spelling, and punctuation errors, its good but needs work