Reviews for Cosmic Love
Wren Truesong chapter 17 . 2/6
I found this because of a mention in one of TKel_Paris' stories and i adore EVERY WORD. When I realised about Oswin I cried a little bit, which kind of made a rest from all the giggling so don't feel bad. XD and then when we found out about Frobisher I may have said aloud, "How many of you are stalking Donna!?"
Emma chapter 17 . 9/16/2015
Any chance this hasn't been abandoned? I have enjoyed reading this story a lot, but this chapter is a little confusing and there are so many questions left unanswered. It's very different from most things out there, which is a good thing. I hope you will update it one day!
Heather Snow chapter 17 . 7/17/2015
Interesting...
Fiercest chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
Ya, I know it hadn't been updated in a while but I'm loving it so I'll review anyway. You put a lot of work and thought into your stories, you deserve to have someone tell you how much they appreciate it. And I do, you're very clever. Keep at it! (Writing I mean)
Elinea chapter 17 . 10/29/2013
So Frobisher is actually the Twelfth Doctor ? Talk about wibbly wobbly timey wimey "confusion".

Oswin learnt the truth about herself only to have it erased by a future incarnation of her father ? Poor girl and poor Clara too. She probably was so confused about that phone call.

Oh can I go and tell that policeman and the other people (like Graham's mother) a piece of mind ? or I should probably let Donna do that ;)
Zerousy chapter 17 . 10/28/2013
This is getting better and better every chapter. I swear, you're just that awesome.
BloodLily16 chapter 17 . 10/28/2013
Stupid bigots. TT
Elinea chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
Looks like Lydia's mysterious task is exhausting her. And really badly.

Why do I have the feeling that something big is going to happen very soon ? And not in a good way !

Also I'm not surprised the Doctor isn't "excited'' about Christmas knowing what usually happen to him that day ;)
Zerousy chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
whats going on?
BloodLily16 chapter 16 . 10/26/2013
You know that feeling you get right before something bad's about to happen? I've got in tons. Update soon please!
MissyLilsClaire chapter 15 . 10/13/2013
Josh is going to have six sisters. SIX! The poor boy is gonna be traumatised!
mericat chapter 12 . 9/30/2013
I have been reading and loving this story. I've read to the last chapter you have written. The characters are wonderful. Love Donna being the Mary Poppins of the Time Lords. Fantastic.
Elinea chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
So the Doctor and Donna are going to have twins girls ? Sweet. There aren't enough Ginger Time Babies :) I can't wait to see Josh's reaction. Poor boy is going to have six sisters now !

I love how Jenny introduced herself to Sylvia who, I am not surprised, had to make a comment about everything.

So those rumours are about people missing and since there are now aliens living next door people automatically think they are behind it. Why do I have the feeling that someone is doing that on purpose ?
Zerousy chapter 15 . 9/28/2013
Awwww time babies! I love it! A conspiracy of time baby gingers is hilarious!
BloodLily16 chapter 15 . 9/28/2013
*sniggers into hand* I love the dialogue between those two.