Reviews for Heat Pill
AzucenaXshadows chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
Holy...
I'm never look at cats the same way again lmao XD

That was hot!

Nice just keeping it entertaining and long pfft
eetheng chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Fireworks chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
I really enjoyed this story so far I also liked your writing a jealous sasuke is soo funny and cute too the sex scenes were soooo hot.I wonder if there will be another chap thro to come...I hope there will be and if soo update soon okay!
Fireworks chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
OMG I LOVED THIS CHAP!.it was sooooo hot I could not stop squealing all the way thro it hehe...I love this story!.on too the next chap!.
Fireworks chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
I really like your story so far it's really good...and who can't love those loving scenes can't wait too read the next chap!.
Fireworks chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I really like the idea of this story and where's it going...And the sex scenes were sooooo HOT *nosebleed* I can't wait to see what happens in the next chap.!
FreakyFee94 chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
God, i just love it!
This is a perfect story!
I really, really like it! :)
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
Omg so damn good never read anything like this so good want more
yumenohime-sama chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
Lovely couple arent they? you got nice story! i love it. :D
Mana Rei chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
Hello Byakko Kitsunetsuki,

My name is Mana Rei and I just wanted to say that I loved this story! It is so cute and I started thinking that what if you made a sequel to the story and in this one Naruto and Iruka end up pregnant, “if” you’re ok with male pregnancy. If not it’s still ok, I still love the story!

Mana Rei
Yuki No Sabaku chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
OMG...I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I READ , SMEXY PARTS AND THE FEELINGS BETWEEN THE TWO COUPLES...THIS WAS TRULY AMAZING AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE. I COULD NOT STOP READING...THANK TOU FOR THIS WONDERFUL STORY OF MY FAVORITE COUPLE.
jj chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
very nice thou I think kakashi shuld have been put through a little more punishment
ram 0f th3 f0r3st chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
Oooo how delightfully sexy! I loved it! Thank you it made my day!
mykeyo10 chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
This is amazing Hon.
yaoihime22 chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
i love this story great work nya!