Reviews for Oblivious
Almedha chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Well this was the most adorable ever.
Fourbubbles chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...more please! I would love to see you continue your story...it's amazing! You are a great writer and write each character so well. Thank you for a sweet and funny story. Nikolla
Sewtunes chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Clueless Spike! I love it! Such interesting places and things they did before Winnie had to basically hit him upside the head. That's our lovable Spike! Fantastic job nailing the characters of the other Team members, too.
Buckeye am I chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Knows about bombs, but the dating bomb just went right pass him. LOL
Ann chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Awww, it's the bestest. So sweet!
gryffen1 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Can i just say AWWW.

Loved it - are you going to continue with this or leave it as a one-shot?
Ealasaid Una chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I like it. Do you have a sorry about winnie and her missing her dad?
Tirsh chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Okay LOVED this! I may have squee'd a little - but will deny if questioned. I am a total stickler for characterization - it is my favourite thing when it's done right and my biggest pet peeve when it misses the mark - and this, IMHO is excellent. Love the tip of the hat to the geek love - they so slipped that one line in about "sloppy code" to hint that Winnie was a nerd too - and then dropped the ball - but you picked it right up here and I love it!
And Ed is hilarious all annoying pain in the ass big brother/father figure - so exactly how I read him on the show "there's a speech I gotta give..." hee.
And Sam as matchmaker - but in a completely natural realistic way - and cute Jam banter - I cannot. I heart Raf on her pencil case. so adorable!
And finally - the details. I heart details so hard - and when they add to the character AND make the story flow right off the page - so perfect.
Delightful! Please please write more soon! I said please right? I'll start with that - but I have also been known to make demands - fair warning :)