Reviews for My Fair Captain
nimagine chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
This is the best piece of Cabin Pressure fanfiction I've ever read. I was shrieking with laughter. You've got the haracter's voices down perfectly, as well as the usual flow of the show! Thanks for posting it!
luv0817 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Wish we could've seen Martin at the Ball, but otherwise, LOVE!
jammywho chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Blimey! Well done! You've captured the humour very well. This is exactly the sort of thing I wished I'd thought of! Arthur's characterisation especially is fantastic! Mind you, I don't think Carolyn would agree to dance so easily, and Douglas probably would have had something to say about that! Would've been nice to see Theresa again, but you can't have everything, can you? Once again, very well done!
hanna-notmontana chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This was an incredibly cute story and it had me smiling and laughing all the time! Thanks for that!
Rodent2000XD chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Brilliant! Trust Arthur to say he had never been a lady before. . . Brilliant, they should of totally made this into an episode!
the-cloud-whisperer chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
d'awwww that was SO CUTE.
AchillesMonkey chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
To quote Arthur: This is BRILLIANT! You've captured them all perfectly. I could totally see this as an episode.
Anne chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
klasdlkdsfkljdfsklj
You've got the voices perfect and the comedy is brilliant and oh my gosh if they don't turn this in to "Zurich" for next season I'll be surprised. Its perfect!
Sophia Banks chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Excellent! You got the characters just about perfect. I love Martin's reactions to things going wrong! (3
I'm proud to be the first Reviewer!