Reviews for Ashita No Ashiya
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Kay.
Arreku97 chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
Very awesome story! Thanks so much for this amazing story, the frequent updates, and the translations from Japanese to English! You rule, and thank you! Great story! :)
DarkTragedy chapter 8 . 3/14/2015
Gahhh I really hope you stop being on hiatus soon this is so interesting and I would love to see more. When you do continue I hope Ashiya will start crying at home in front of Emi, Satan, and Lucifer. I know I'm evil but that is something I've been wanting to see since he started acting human plus it's nice when the boys in stories cry sometimes :0
MC chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
This is one of the best fanfic stories I've ever read.
cccerebro chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
I really hope you update soon! This story has been amazing so far, your style of writing and creativity is incredible! It'd be a shame if you decided to let this story go, this is my favorite fan fiction for the fandom that I've crossed by!
GlassyTheRosePen chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
Your story is definitely intriguing, very well written. Plus you've kept the heros in character, and I like your OC very much.

On the other hand, while I don't mean to be rude, I have to ask; where are you going with this story? It's just all so...perplexing. Somehow I get the feeling that despite the "humor" genre, this will end in tears and in the death of a main character. Or something equally as tragic. Also while you write most characters really well, I feel that Maou is rather out of character. In the anime he's much more considerate and less uncaring.

I don't mind the alterations generally, but the fact that you pointed out that you would take up the original plot and make your own changes-that would be nothing big, is just confusing.

I apologize if I offended you. Either way, I hope you'll consider my review. I'll be looking forward for the next chapter.
MikuHatsunecx chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
Wow that was really good! Please update soon!
MikuHatsunecx chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Omg whaaaaaat?! :o PLOT TWIST!
MikuHatsunecx chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This chapter is great! I'm glad I found this story c: since there's not much Hataraku Maou-sama fanfics ._. Anyways great story!
Windforce chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
Yeah! to chapter in a short amount of time! I enjoyed the chapter. I feel sorry for Emi, and while I think Lilith is well written and a plausible character, I sure hope those two don't end up together.

Thank you for the chapter.
CordovaDivarn chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
I didn't find it confusing at all. It all made sense to me. :) The story continues! I enjoyed this chapter! Although my favorite chapters are probably chapters 2, 3, and 4.:) Does it make me sound too repetitive when I always post how much I enjoy each chapter? Lol. :)
CordovaDivarn chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
The more you write on this story the more I love it. Lol. :) I am really thankful that you write long chapters (although they go by so fast. ;) ) I really enjoy how you write each of the characters too. :) Keep up the amazing work! :)
MaouVioletta656 chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Sure this isn't a romance MasterofShiawasePunch sure it isn't...I gotta say though, at least you're making Satan and Emi unnaturally antagonistic (like in the *cough* anime *cough). I'm happy that this isn't going to be a 'pairing' fic though. The chapter was fine, it flowed well, and there were no grammatical errors or anything. so yeah, :)
cubillos chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Great chapter. Please update
windforce chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
I like Lilith. It was kind of sad that the anime had no female demon. It should had some, I don't know why all 'bad' background characters are men and goods ones female. It is good you added one.