Reviews for Of Dates and Of Morons
aominelover23 chapter 8 . 4/15
Hey

Please update! .

I love your sense of humour :D
Zecrea chapter 8 . 3/26
I shall assume that the Omakes actually happened! They're too good not to have occurred.

XD

"Morons" is right. I don't think you've introduced someone who isn't one.

Kiss is pretty fickle and surprisingly intolerant, which is interesting really. I mean... He's okay with a friend (albeit one he doesn't know well) getting into trouble once in the threat of losing basketball? XD Whoa man. Jerk- The sadistic kind you see in gag anime. Haha!
Navia-chan chapter 1 . 3/23
Oops, made a mistake in my last review! I meantioned the orange days story by tollpatsch, but it was a mistake (I was reading it at the time). I did mean everything I said though! xx
Navia-chan chapter 8 . 3/23
I really like this story!
I'm currently reading your other story Orange Days as well, and I have to say I love your writing - I think your characters are unique, and you portray everyone so well, especially their interactions. Not to mention the humor! So, so funny and entertaining!
Please, keep on writing, you are a wonderful author :)
Aomy chapter 8 . 2/19
I love it ! please update it as soon as possible I would like to know about the next chpter XD
Omigesh chapter 8 . 2/3
Your omakes never fail to amuse me. I really enjoyed the end of the story in which she said something dirty in French and Kise asked her what it was XD Gotta love Kise ! And Kasamatsu is just so adorable when he acts all shy ! I use to Fangirl over Kasa-kun all the time ! My favorite omake is when Ryuu-chan ignores Kagami ! It was hilarious XD ! I can't wait for you to update !
omg thats too good pls update as soon as you can
My Name is Alice chapter 8 . 1/14
Wow, this is awesome! The Omakes were hilarious, but I get the feeling that they're taking a majority of the story...
Oh well, Please update soon! I need to know how this situation ends!
royalpurple153 chapter 8 . 1/14
Ahaha! This is so funny! I can't stop laughing!
KHRLover1997 chapter 8 . 1/14
hehe Mr. Pedo!
Savage Kill chapter 8 . 1/14
Sparkly Man tears huh? Lol

I wonder what Kise will tell the others to what she said in French. I bet he's also going to use that as a sort of blackmail as well... lol

Update soon!
Ninja99 chapter 8 . 1/13
AHAHA i love this story! totally cute and awesome and funny x3 update soon!
Eszra chapter 8 . 1/13
This is getting funny as hell!
SCREAMS chapter 2 . 1/7
I don't mind if he was mean at all! I'm an AoKise fan, but I'm very open to ocs, haha. v
moremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremore pls