Reviews for Of Dates and Of Morons
Libellen chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
ahhhhh im really enjoying this so far! :D cant wait for the next chapter
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
This is just brilliant! I love ryuuzen's interactions with all the other characters XD
My Name is Alice chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
WAHAHAHA!
Man, I'm loving this.
I can't wait for the date between Aomine and Ryuuzen!
Will Kagami stalk them then too?
kumiko1305 chapter 14 . 5/31/2014
Uhh...I just started to read this about two hours ago and I found that this ia really nice and awesome XD and also I love the omake(s), they are all so funny. Will keep on following you, looking forward to next chapter X3
Savage Kill chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
Well I'm sorry about your friendship with the person. Hope you can make up a better one with someone else.

Rather interesting chapter. She doesn't seem to mind the fact that she had to make it a date with Aomine, though I can't help bit what he's thinking about the date. lol

Update soon!
ps: hope u get your mojo back!
Maggot 8 chapter 13 . 5/15/2014
This story is interesting! Funny and original, a great combo! :) Can't wait for the next chapter
Keep up the good work! ;)
My Name is Alice chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
AOMINE A GANGURO!
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Phew. I gotta stop.
Love the chapter. Supporting the relationship between Ryuuzen and Imayoshi. Lovely.
And Aomine...
I ship.
Hard.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
My Name is Alice chapter 12 . 5/3/2014
GAH! The feels!
This is too funny. I want to see more interaction between Kuroko and Ryuuzen.
Please update soon!
ConfusionRunsRampant chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
I just want to marry you for updating so often _ .

Also, any chance you'll transfer your epicness to me so that I'll be amazing like you? ;)

P.S. I am having so much fun reading this that it's unhealthy. Can't wait for the next update!
Savage Kill chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
Haha so she got accepted into two schools? Sounds very interesting...
YouDon'tKnowMe1306 chapter 12 . 5/2/2014
This is actually what I did to the guy I like, then when I completely got over him I treated him like one of my girl friends. It was so fun just being friends with him. And now that I have a boyfriend I'd catch him looking at me sometimes when he thinks nobody sees what he did. Sorry, dude, you had your chance :\
Entellygense chapter 12 . 5/2/2014
This was such a cliff hanger thingy... ish. Lol, I can't wait to see what will transpire between these two. Does Kagami miss her clinginess ? Can't wait !
Savage Kill chapter 12 . 5/2/2014
So she only has two more weeks there before going home? Hmm I wonder what's going to happen then and why dose Kagami seem like he wants her attention?

Update soon!
Entellygense chapter 11 . 4/30/2014
ERMAGERD! I MISSSD THIS STORY SOOOO MUCH! I MEAN SERIOUSLY ! RYUUZEN COULD BE A FUCKING CHARACTER IN THIS STORY !
YouDon'tKnowMe1306 chapter 11 . 4/30/2014