Reviews for Hard Soul To Save
blackwidow4life chapter 5 . 7/23
OMG THIS IS SO FREAKING AMAZING. Pavel is so cute, and I love Jennifer Swift. I am so thrilled and excited about this story. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Wow, this really is quite brilliant! I am surprised you don't have more reviews. Jenny is an absolute riot, and very convincing too. I love the way you write Kirk by the way. Exactly how I imagine him to act but rarely see in fanfiction. I hope you haven't abandoned this story. I really want to see more.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

-S.H
insane is normal chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
Update soon please jenny and checkov are so cute!
Poemwriter98 chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
I love chapters 2-5! They were great. I might go back and review them separately, but I got kind of caught up in the story.
Poemwriter98 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I love this chapter. I can't wait to read the next ones-and find out how much trouble Jenny might cause.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Nice
Nienna Helyanwe 3 chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
Yay! I am so glad there are more chapters! Your story is brilliant and I can't wait to read more!
HecatetheDarkWitch chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Im hooked. Please dont give up on this. I eagerly await your next update
Nienna Helyanwe 3 chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
I absolutely love you story! It is definitely one of my favourites! I think the Russian is correct and the French almost definitely is. I can't wait for the next chapter please write more! :D
LoverGirl007 chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
OMG this is amazballs :) I love ur character and her damagedness because ur not making her out to be perfect like some OCs in other fan fics :)
House Telvanni chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
I'm absolutely loving your story so far! Jenny is so cheeky and such a smart ass it's great. Her blatant flirting with Chekov in the last chapter was fantastic as was her inability to remember anyone's name in this one. Keep up the fantastic work! I can't wait to read more.
Chocoegg333 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I like it! The chapters are the perfect length! Update soon!:)