Reviews for Man of a Thousand Faces
Samanthalotrpjo chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
This is an awesome story please keep going!
sarathestarkidranger chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Wow I really like this! (I feel vaguely victorious that I'm your first reviewer this year) It's interesting and haunting, I'm intrigued by Elladan's strange forgetting and Legolas's melancholy, it's really well written as well. I hope you pick it back up!
A reader chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
This is the first story set in the present that seems likely to me.

Quite haunting, the turmoils of their minds and how both try to cope with it differently. I am looking forward to the next chapter - I really want to know about Elladans strange memory loss; surely Legolas will try to get through his friend? It would be too sad if Elladan were really lost to Legolas as he thinks in the last sentence.
nobody chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
i think you broke my soul... that was so angsty! *cries* angsty but beautiful... Elrohir is my favourite lord of the rings character :'( personally i think it would be really cool if you wold write more about him and elladan and legolas before this, because it sounds really interesting and angsty, but you are the writer :) anyways this story/series of one shots or whatever it is is amazing, both have been super well written and great.
Ithildinilis chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I really like your story and version of Legolas. I think you should continue. If you do, ya got one dedicated follower right here. A follower with out an account. Hopefully that changes. I like any fic with Pippin, Merry, or Legolas in it, as I always say.
emi chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I don't think I could ever find the words to explain the impact of you work. At the end, you describe a Legolas who seems tired of the world but still goes on. I feel like the cameraman, I think :)
seafarer chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Fascinating. I really like this. It's very well written, and it makes you feel a little wistful and a little sad for Legolas. Good job.