Reviews for Run
I though if ch9 hadn't made me cry, none could. I've been schooled
You are also so evil, using all the elements from the previous story. Stab me in the heart on the meta level too, why don't you.
Oh. My. Fucking. God. I can't even *whimpers*
ufc91 chapter 36 . 12/5/2016
This is a great take on the two characters. I really enjoyed how you have written Rogue, described the bond between the two, and took your time getting them together.
Qmouse chapter 46 . 12/4/2016
omg! I loved it . This was the first story of yours I've read and it was amazing . There were a couple of times when I laughed so hard I nearly woke up my hubbyThanks for sharing this I really enjoyed it . Two thumbs way way up!
Guest chapter 46 . 10/1/2016
You are an amazing writer. Your stories are some of the best out there! Love this one. Hope you keep writing, especially about these two characters.
Aewnaur chapter 46 . 7/17/2016
it's going to take weeks to get over this... seriously i'm gonna feel this for a long long time.. thank you for the beautiful writing and emotion you must have bled to get all of this perfection onto the page.. just .. wow.. thank you
scifiromance chapter 16 . 7/9/2016
Another amazing, emotional chapter! :)
scifiromance chapter 11 . 7/9/2016
Beautiful!
scifiromance chapter 10 . 7/9/2016
Brilliant, wrenching chapter!
scifiromance chapter 3 . 7/8/2016
Aww, Hank! I love him!
tamisnead chapter 46 . 4/5/2016
Just reread this beautiful story and realized I've not seen the story promised in the Author's Notes. "Walk The Line" Is this still in the works?
0x0UnderDog0x0 chapter 21 . 2/27/2016
Re-reading this story for a second time and still love it. Just wanted to say that my dad used to be a plane mechanic and whenever he watches a movie with planes, he actually does point out the flaws and is like "You know what, this just ruined the whole movie. Freaking stupid." So you were spot on with that lol.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 46 . 1/3/2016
Oh it was all sorts of beautiful! I'm crYing because damn it was good!
Citykisses chapter 46 . 12/25/2015
I know I'm tardy to the party- but you are incredible! Your writing is in a class all its own. This was beauty and passion and HONEST.. My emotions are all over the place!

I recently stumbled across your treasures, and have read every story in under a week.. I hope you keep writing- you're magical and I need your spark in the world.

Be encouraged.