Reviews for Run
Aewnaur chapter 46 . 7/17
it's going to take weeks to get over this... seriously i'm gonna feel this for a long long time.. thank you for the beautiful writing and emotion you must have bled to get all of this perfection onto the page.. just .. wow.. thank you
scifiromance chapter 16 . 7/9
Another amazing, emotional chapter! :)
scifiromance chapter 11 . 7/9
Beautiful!
scifiromance chapter 10 . 7/9
Brilliant, wrenching chapter!
scifiromance chapter 3 . 7/8
Aww, Hank! I love him!
tamisnead chapter 46 . 4/5
Just reread this beautiful story and realized I've not seen the story promised in the Author's Notes. "Walk The Line" Is this still in the works?
0x0UnderDog0x0 chapter 21 . 2/27
Re-reading this story for a second time and still love it. Just wanted to say that my dad used to be a plane mechanic and whenever he watches a movie with planes, he actually does point out the flaws and is like "You know what, this just ruined the whole movie. Freaking stupid." So you were spot on with that lol.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 46 . 1/3
Oh it was all sorts of beautiful! I'm crYing because damn it was good!
Citykisses chapter 46 . 12/25/2015
I know I'm tardy to the party- but you are incredible! Your writing is in a class all its own. This was beauty and passion and HONEST.. My emotions are all over the place!

I recently stumbled across your treasures, and have read every story in under a week.. I hope you keep writing- you're magical and I need your spark in the world.

Be encouraged.
Citykisses
Sadhaka chapter 46 . 7/17/2015
I've read this a long time ago and I will be honest I hated it. Still do actually but I have wanted to write a review of it because I know how much feedback means to an author and I respect his author enough to give it straight but with an eye to helping them out.

Good

1: As always the dialogue is fast, thoughtful and organic. You can feel the characters the author writes them well and the dialogue keeps you enthralled.

2: The flow is done well. You don't get bogged down with minor issues but you never feel that you missed something important.

3: Creative plot I thought overall this story was original and and interesting take on the overall theme of them getting together.

Bad

1: The author went into this with and agenda that's the worst thing about this story. You can see it in the plot and the dialogue they lose the characters when they have to force the situation into what they want it to be. That's just bad writing I respect the author but when you force your characters to do something that instead of letting them tell the story you it can still be a technically proficient story but loses the fun.

2: The time spent destroying the relationship was massive and heartbreaking. They were taken too far for them to get back together. I love reading because no matter the genre it is all the human condition that is what makes reading fun. But when the human condition gets warped into something that you no longer recognize then you have problems. Rogue destroys Logan in this story takes him down to his most basic parts and then leaves. Later we are supposed to like her because she suffered as well. That's a writing trick that never works betrayal is such a powerful thing that you can't always go back. No one cares of the betrayed is hurting they did the crime they should hurt so showing us that it affected her never made me like her again. I good piece of advice I use in my own writing is never take a character so far you can't get them back.

3: The story is very one way. Logan loves and supports Rogue for most of the story while when she needs him he's there but when he needs her she is not. Not only not there but willfully hurting him. I don't like that kind of one way love as it demeans the characters makes them one dimensional. I notice a lot of this genre is like that they will accept Rogue having another relationship even kids with other guys but castrate a Logan for doing the same. It's very strange.

4: Now why didn't it work for me when the got back together? Well we were supposed to forgive Rogue because you know she hurt too even if she had done the betraying. But I didn't buy that. She gave no good reasons for hurting him. She never made it up to him or showed she was sincere with either actions or words. It felt more like I'm sorry you need to forgive me or get out. After all she had done to hurt him that was not going to do it for me.

5: Sex does not a relationship make. When I read I want to see them there for each other not just screwing like bunnies. I would recommend more time spent on the fluff and less on the sex.

6: Manipulation. No one likes to be manipulated ever. You don't like it when your friends do it so why is it that so you have Logan shrug that off? Because you had to for the plot. And that is the big issue with the story so much is done to further the plot that I can see the tricks. A good magician or writer should be impenetrable to the audience.

Overall

The author is talented they can write scenes that will make you cry and make you leap for joy. They have all the tools to write and do it well with both talent and panache. In fact they are one of my favorite authors which is why I spent all this time on this review to hopefully help them in the future. A note says in this that after the hotel incident many thought there was no coming back from it and there was not. In life when you are betrayed by someone you move on and find someone else and usually fall in love all over again. A story were you take out that possibility is truly fantasy. The only way they would of gotten back together is if they were the only people on earth. I will say that this author is the only one I have on my favorite authors and that I do not regret that but this is not their best work.
Liz Ben chapter 46 . 5/24/2015
Drops dead, finds my nirvana. Absolutely love how the story unfolds and crinkles and tears and then lays flat, all crinkly and bloodspotted and soft. LOVED it. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/7/2015
Haha. Arms of the angel quote!
Silver Mia Wolf chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
I cant believe its possible, but my Hank love just expanded and overflowed, and EEEEEE
X.summergrey.X chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
this is getting so depressing. I just want to cry for them.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 46 . 1/22/2015
You managed it, you definitely managed it. I am amazed at the realistic and believable way you wrote their relationship.