Reviews for Run
Silver Mia Wolf chapter 3 . 2/23
I cant believe its possible, but my Hank love just expanded and overflowed, and EEEEEE
X.summergrey.X chapter 6 . 2/2
this is getting so depressing. I just want to cry for them.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 46 . 1/22
You managed it, you definitely managed it. I am amazed at the realistic and believable way you wrote their relationship.
Agoddamnlovestory chapter 46 . 8/25/2014
Addictive and emotional, and damn it's too bad their relationship couldn't have ended up like this in the movies! God bless fanfiction! 333
Emma Kellog chapter 46 . 8/14/2014
Found this story through another authors favorites and boy am I glad I clicked on it. What a roller-coaster ride. I have spent most of my waking time over the past few days devouring this story. You really tapped in to the primal nature of these two characters, and while that hotel scene was difficult, I don't think it was insurmountable. I liked that you. Didn't sugar-coat their actions. Their discussions were raw and honest and vital to building a true relationship. Your writing is a pleasure to read. Great flow, well thought out and engaging dialog. Looking forward to reading more of your work. Thank you for taking the time to write and share your work.
lassador chapter 46 . 6/14/2014
It was beautiful. Thank you for sharing their journey with us. We were truly lucky to see their evolution and resolution.
trinitytrp chapter 46 . 4/15/2014
Just finished reading this story for what was probably the fifth time! Have to do something to tide me over while waiting for the next Shine Against Me chapters! Have you ever thought about doing a short vignette? Maybe just a chapter or two, say a couple of chapters showing their relationship while Marie is pregnant? Just curious!
KravenV chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
yes i just found this story and i just had to review i wanted to review just after a few lines when she said "it was an accident" and it wasnt her who said it! I was like OMG this is awesome and I could see at that point u really did have a baby bunny and evolved lol (i love that by the way) but I cant wait to continue on I just HAD to review the first chapter ;3
Guest chapter 34 . 2/17/2014
Hhhmmmmm this story reminds me of a song I've listened to before... What was it... OH! Know I remembers its called careless whisper...
Hollydoor chapter 33 . 2/16/2014
Are they ever going to have a child?
Hollydoor chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
She went to far I couldn't hold the tears Beck anymore they spilled the Damn didn't break it exploded just five minutes ago I left school, Damn Saturday school crap
Hollydoor chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
Well I'm in school right now so I'll be swift. This chapter cut all the way down to my heart and left a gapping wound in its place. I was so close to crying so much it hurt. But I had to hold it in, I will never cry in school, I had a very bad experience with it. Well this is for Logan, you may be going to hell but you have a home, you have one that would've loved you and followed you into the pits of the seven hell, so catch her before someone takes her! Don't let your feer cloud your dudgment and go get her before it's too late.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 18 . 1/30/2014
Lovely and intimate. Good thing I got to this nice stopping point my fiancé is coming home soon.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 17 . 1/30/2014
Delectable
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 11 . 1/29/2014
Interesting display of how it is in her head. I kinda thought when she touched logan the second time that the old one would just kinda update.
I very much like that you made jean and Charles manifest from the one they love. You did that beautifully and believably.