Reviews for Out of the Ashes
staar chapter 53 . 9/25
new reader here, love this hope you keep up with this, it's so good...and I would love Hermione with Victor, so she can get away from all the shit she has gone though with stupid Ron ! see ya soon :):):)
Megatron's girl chapter 25 . 6/12
Hi I'm omega-knight01 from DA just wanted to fav this here as well this is where I left off reading and i can see you done way more chapters. I'm super excited! This is such a amazing story!
Make harry give snape a haircut
scgaraycochea chapter 53 . 3/16
Hi! I love it! Thanks for this great story.
Is a shame you didn't continue with ir. I hope you will continue writing it I would like to know how it ends.
Thanks again for share it.
Regards.
snapecastle96 chapter 53 . 1/21
It was a great story from start to finish i think you should add to it and continue the advancement of Snape and Harry's relationship, Mabey add kids to it later on. As well as mabey another twist where this time it's Harry who gets attacked and in the hospital to bring out the more protective and other side of Severus Snape. Keep up the great work.
snapecastle96 chapter 33 . 1/20
This is reall great although I you should add some more chapters and make something happen to Harry (Manley one of the last death eaters attacks him on auror business) in order to see the extrem protectiveness of Snape and tell what happens after they start living together. Keep up the great work.
Rylan chapter 7 . 5/13/2016
I think I have this several times (gravity falls pun, if you catch my drift.) but you are awesome at this, plz do more m8
Rylan chapter 3 . 5/13/2016
Man, you should be a professional author, because this is amazing! You have an amazing plot, and a great way of showing a characters emotions! Keep up the good work, I love this thing so far!

-I-Want-My-McNuggets
Ur amazing m8 chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
Dude, I have read some fanfic so by people with years of experience, but this by far is the most professional,and in my opinion, enjoyable. Keep up the great work!

-Give-Me-My-McNuggets
Guest chapter 53 . 2/13/2015
Thank you for this great story! I can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 53 . 2/1/2015
Its amazing! Pls go on :)
ShirubaKitsuneHime chapter 53 . 2/3/2015
I have followed your story since I discovered it and I can with all honesty say that it has become one of my all time favorites to read. I have read it several times and never tire of it. I sincerely hope that you plan on continuing in the near future because I am one of your most loyal fans even though this is my first time giving a review on your story. I am a writer but a little hesitant about posting my own stories on here...I dont take criticism well. I might post one that I've been working on for several years now still not sure (Its for Dragonriders of Pern not Harry Potter though). I am a little surprised that Harry is having some convictions about moving in with Severus after all they've been through with the Veela teacher, the constant attacks, and all the stress of their newly formed bond. I hope that they work things out and come to a solid and wonderful conclusion. I am also hoping beyond all hope that they have children in the near future as well. I play The Sims 3 and made a pair of Sims look like our lovely couple and they have a total of four children together 2 boys and 2 girls with two more on the way (hey its TS3 and now TS4 multiples are more than possible _). My Harry and Severus are engaged and are very happy (even if it is just a video game.) I am looking foward to more updates and will always be one of your biggest fans. I hope you write more stories and as always good luck. I hope that everything will be sorted out for you so that you can continue with your wonderful story. Sorry for the long review, I kinda got sidetracked and babbled a bit.

Looking forward to more, a loyal SNARRY fan.

Sincerely,

Chrissie aka Furenthsbeloved8909
Marie chapter 53 . 1/27/2015
Hello, I'd like to say that i really love your story.
There's a lot of part here in the story that really made my heart clench in pain. Especially, the chapter "The Dursley's" were Harry taught that Snape was still in love with his mom. I really cried at some of it. I love the Bondmate's condition, it really shows how they should become more loyal and honest with themselves. I love the second part of the Spark i was like "YES! FINALLY! SEVERUS YOU ASS!" And i keep laughing at the part where Fawkes healed him because of the bond was complete. I thought he just want to make Severus suffer. Hahaha.
But really This is really an amazing story. Please continue this. I would love to see more of their relationship's progress. From hate to being lover. You made my heart so happy... thank you and good luck.
sevenphoenixtears chapter 53 . 1/29/2015
I love the idea of Draco becoming a healer and wanting to redeem himself. And I can't wait til Harry and Severus go house hunting! Looking forward to next update, glad you are continuing with this fic :)
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 53 . 1/28/2015
Don't feel bad lol life keeps us busy. Loved the chapter! Can't wait to see these two living together. :)