Reviews for Out of the Ashes
Thank you for this great story! I can't wait to read more
Its amazing! Pls go on :)
furenthsbeloved8909 chapter 53 . 2/3
I have followed your story since I discovered it and I can with all honesty say that it has become one of my all time favorites to read. I have read it several times and never tire of it. I sincerely hope that you plan on continuing in the near future because I am one of your most loyal fans even though this is my first time giving a review on your story. I am a writer but a little hesitant about posting my own stories on here...I dont take criticism well. I might post one that I've been working on for several years now still not sure (Its for Dragonriders of Pern not Harry Potter though). I am a little surprised that Harry is having some convictions about moving in with Severus after all they've been through with the Veela teacher, the constant attacks, and all the stress of their newly formed bond. I hope that they work things out and come to a solid and wonderful conclusion. I am also hoping beyond all hope that they have children in the near future as well. I play The Sims 3 and made a pair of Sims look like our lovely couple and they have a total of four children together 2 boys and 2 girls with two more on the way (hey its TS3 and now TS4 multiples are more than possible _). My Harry and Severus are engaged and are very happy (even if it is just a video game.) I am looking foward to more updates and will always be one of your biggest fans. I hope you write more stories and as always good luck. I hope that everything will be sorted out for you so that you can continue with your wonderful story. Sorry for the long review, I kinda got sidetracked and babbled a bit.

Looking forward to more, a loyal SNARRY fan.

Chrissie aka Furenthsbeloved8909
Marie chapter 53 . 1/27
Hello, I'd like to say that i really love your story.
There's a lot of part here in the story that really made my heart clench in pain. Especially, the chapter "The Dursley's" were Harry taught that Snape was still in love with his mom. I really cried at some of it. I love the Bondmate's condition, it really shows how they should become more loyal and honest with themselves. I love the second part of the Spark i was like "YES! FINALLY! SEVERUS YOU ASS!" And i keep laughing at the part where Fawkes healed him because of the bond was complete. I thought he just want to make Severus suffer. Hahaha.
But really This is really an amazing story. Please continue this. I would love to see more of their relationship's progress. From hate to being lover. You made my heart so happy... thank you and good luck.
sevenphoenixtears chapter 53 . 1/29
I love the idea of Draco becoming a healer and wanting to redeem himself. And I can't wait til Harry and Severus go house hunting! Looking forward to next update, glad you are continuing with this fic :)
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 53 . 1/28
Don't feel bad lol life keeps us busy. Loved the chapter! Can't wait to see these two living together. :)
Begumebilli chapter 21 . 1/17
This is simply idiotic. Didn't the headmistress give them permission? It's nonsensical and appeared an effort to drag the story on.
Schattenjagd chapter 53 . 12/22/2014
I just read your fanfiction (yes, I did manage to read 53 chapters without leaving a Review before this one, I am sorry!) And I really enjoy it. I like your idea about Ancient Magic and Bonding and stuff, I also like that most of the students are returning for a eighth year for they were not able to finish School while fighting Voldemort. It seems very realistic if you think about it. I like your describtion of snape and how nice he can actually be, without letting public know of it too much
Rosabel Moonstar Snape chapter 53 . 11/28/2014
Please update soon. Love the story.
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 53 . 11/19/2014
Great chapter. Awww, it is so sweet.

Can't wait for more.
lovingsiri chapter 53 . 11/16/2014
I just reread the whole story and I still love it :) however I wasn't fond of Hermione in this chapter. How she acted towards draco was too ooc for me. Especially since you've betrayed her as level-headed in this story. So for her to randomly go at Draco just didn't seem to fit in my opinion. But again, I love this story and I'm eager for more.
Guest chapter 53 . 11/13/2014
I have really enjoyed your story so far, a nice slow build. I could care less about Hermione, she should just be a background character. Please don't abandon this story, finish it however long it takes.
M3m chapter 53 . 11/9/2014
Thanks for updating. Hope to see more soon.
mamabot chapter 53 . 11/9/2014
The serious part of their relationship: a home together. It's nice to see that things are settling down for them and ever so sweet to see Uncle Severus.
Salinia chapter 53 . 11/9/2014
Great chapter!
Hermione should mind her own business :P
Can't wait to read more!