Reviews for Sully's Winds of Change
Liviu chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
I would go for A.
HungerGames SuRiVoR chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
I'm are you'll figure it out but I think b is good. Try to build some suspense. I'd like to see some action and how will sulley choose the right women.
Kayla chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
Pick A! and Update soon! This story is awesome!
solaheartnet chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
I think that this story would be awesome no matter what choice you will choose, all I know is that I want for Sully to end up with Trixie :D awesome story! Keep it up :)
SamanthaJane13 chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
update soon please!
Exo-Toxicimpulse chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
hmm I say B, although if you use him to drawn back to Haily but CAN have a future with Trixie (since Haily is married I think) you can make the story more interesting.

maybe Haily would become widowed or divorced.. the story can be longer :3 I hope you continue this I love it
BrownEyedGirl87 chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
I say go with A. a new and more mature love with Trixie.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
I would like it is Sulley forgets his past with Hailey and discovers a more mature love with Trixie ! Good job with the story :)!
Emilou chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Hi please update soon and A would be a better choice xD
BrolysMate chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
I pick A! xD I just want to know abit more about Trixie though c:
red2013 chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
Try trixie if you can write a story with sullen. See if that works well with your story.

Red.
ASianSuccessor2012 chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
I pick A! Sulley & Trixie would be cute together, but I just want him and Hailey to be just friends/civil in a way. :)
hollisterabercrombie98 chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
I think option B would be super interesting to read! :)
Vixen fox chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
A! PICK A! w!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
Oh my! I'm sorry if it was for my reviews sweetie, well... Option B all the way haha its just that I didn't digest the other girl very well, she didn't sound very nice...
But enjoy your time, mine went away some time ago and it was very sad as now they are busy all the time
Hope to see an update, and hey what if you do both possibilities? It could work maybe
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »