Reviews for A Dino Destiny
Faith Scarred chapter 15 . 6/29
Did you know the Power Rangers S.P.D crossovers with Dino Thunder twice? Once where Conner, Ethan, and Kira were kidnapped and taken to the future by the Power Rangers S.P.D villains to be used against the S.P.D Rangers, but they escaped, got their powers back, and helped the S.P.D Rangers save the day. They were then sent back to their time with their minds erased so the future would happen. Through it upset me that Tommy or Trent wasn't in that episode like they should have been, it would have been better if the S.P.D Rangers meet Ranger Legend Tommy Oliver. Personally, I believe the S.P.D Rangers would've gotten a couple lessons from Tommy, and learned not to underestimate him. The second is when the S.P.D Rangers travel back in time, but I haven't seen that episode yet. Still, I loved this story and it was awesome!
halo4hire chapter 15 . 3/3
It would be epic if this story got a spin off where conner and kira mentor a ranger group (*cough cough* spd green dragon ranger *cough cough*) so here is to hoping a decent writer might offer to do it for you, yeah? Unless you decide to, then... well, on you. Your story, while it starts of with one of the worst travesties an individual human can do, carries and holds the attention. My biggest gripe? You didn't allow Kim a morphed that tapped into all her powers. It's a gripe solely because I'm curious what the pink mash up would look like as we see the TO mash up in Lord Drakkon. This gripe is solely on me and nothing ultimately to do with your story. While I wish for more, I salute what you've accomplished.
halo4hire chapter 13 . 3/3
I really don't have any problems with the name change at all, its an incredible link, but Tori's last name is Hanson. This said, she does claim a sister in canon, but never offers a name.
halo4hire chapter 5 . 3/2
Ok, this scene here. That was beautiful!
Falconandcrane4ever chapter 4 . 11/19/2020
I love the way you capture the characters in this book and every book you have wrote that I've read so far. when I watched the show I used to dislike some of the characters but the way you write them I find myself liking all of the characters. hope you never stop writing it's really good
Liz chapter 14 . 5/13/2020
I didn’t make that comment about Kimberly but you’re explaining it was so good, good job writing this story.
teengirllovesfanfic chapter 2 . 10/25/2019
What does RC stand for? And this is very good!
evilelmo666 chapter 15 . 8/15/2019
Wow, it’s been awhile since I have read this story, but I still love it,

I know it’s been awhile but I have to ask. I love the AG: Love Affair series and I was wondering if you still plan on writing that at some stage. As I am quoting your notes (such as the second part of the Love Affair series) you had/have the idea of writing more to that series too.

I am having so much fun rereading your stories and I hope you get this message.
Anastacia Lynn chapter 15 . 1/30/2019
Could you do a one-shot where Tommy runs into Kim’s dad and tells him off for how he treated Kimberly?
cassmass chapter 5 . 1/6/2019
hey mykkila09 , i like this version of dino thunder better than the tv one cause i am a major power ranger fan and i like kim and tommy together cause i love them together... this a great fanfic i love it
Liz chapter 15 . 1/3/2019
I finaly read it for the second time You write brilliant. Is this on a website called ao3? i wanna read it again sometime it's so amazing and brilliant.
RYJAN chapter 1 . 6/22/2018
Imagine doing a Forever Red Story with the Red Rangers getting yelled at by their Wives/Girlfriends, only goes from Mighty Morphin to Jungle Fury !
Alex B. Goode chapter 15 . 5/1/2017