Reviews for A Dino Destiny
brankel1 chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
I love it.
mae-E chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
i really liked this chapter you did a good job and it was really worth the wait!

i enjoyed the reactions at the begining and end of the chapters. at least now she can touch him even if she can't see him. that could be interesting! lol ;)

i guess being invisible he can get a look at kira's home life to see if kim was right.

funny i thought that kira would be given the courage to fight back against her parents had they tried anything. but watching kim like that was a shock, but i guess someone who is normally as kind hearted and sweet as she is would go that far in the other direction if her personality was reversed. not surprised that the girl they saw was in there, and i bet what happened in her past is what created that girl in the first place.

I did like her outfit though. sounded really cute.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
i cant wait for the next chapter worth the wait
Falcon4Crane chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
YOU UPDATED! I loved it! everything worked seemlessly so you did well. can't wait to see how being invisible will effect tommy and kimberly. knowing them, i know something will happen but hey at least he is free of the amber and his suit. please update soon! can't wait to see what happens next.
Amourshipper35 chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
Good chapter i gald Kim and the Dino's are back to normel and I really hope they can make tommy visible again
RKF22 chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
Great update glad your back can't wait for more beautiful
hopelessromanticgurl chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
I LOVED IT! GREAT CHAPTER! :D :D :D The ending just made me laugh. :D
sabina21 chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
Good chapter what is going to happen now that Tommy is invisable and what is kimberley going to do now that her fiance is out of his ranger suit but no one can see him is she going to be mad that they used the meader on him
And what is trent going to do now that he has found out that mesegog is anton and that messegog is having trouble keeping anton at bay update soon
QueenieoftheClouds chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
Are you going to do the cross over episode with Ninja Storm? I would love to see everyones reaction to two reds and two blues. Or are you just going to mention it in passing?
Jamesdancegam chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
Grl lm geting anxious in the suspense update if u saw my face u wld mistake 4 medusa with snakes
YellowPrincess chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
Loved it!
Update soon, please :D
brankel1 chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
Amazing job.
mae-E chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
this was a cool chapter! i loved how everything fit together. i think the scene with kim kicking trents's butt actually came out fairly well.

you had the few problems with proofreading but with as tired as you been its actauly better to be expected. :)

I would think with him out of the amber at least she has her concetion to him back and she can hold him and talk to him then things are better than before.

your new idea sounds interesting, but at the same time i like the orignal too much to tamper with it. unless he did follow her that time and brought her back. if it still finds its way back too a happy endding then i'd be willing to take the ride.
Falcon4Crane chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
Oh girl, I loved this chapter! Kim is so awesome! Can't wait to see what happens next with everyone. Trent just didn't know who he was going against when he decided to go against Kimberly. I don't think Mesogogg wants to deal with Kimberly at the moment. She is not someone to toy with when it concerns Tommy.
SuperCooper101 chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
Hehe, love the ending of the chapter. It made laugh, I can just Imagian Kim saying something along those lines in a situation like that.
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »