Reviews for A Dino Destiny
slytherensangel26 chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
Oh goodness! Here we go with the Amber stuff. *shivers* Good chapter though!
Young at Heart21 chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
I thought I had reveiwed earlier so here is mine. This was a great chapter with a wonderful cliff hanger!
mae-E chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
a very interesting chapter. So is this going to casuse kim to go off and get all pinked out again?

will she be able to reach him thru his animal spirt while he like that? or is he as cut off form her as he is from everyone else? keep up the good work.
brankel1 chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
Amazing job. She should have told them about Trent. hope they can get Tommy out.
MF 22 chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
No, this re-write actually fits in pretty well. And it appears that Trent will be a wild card, even after the evil encoding of the White Dino Gem is destroyed. Given his attitude, he'd probably try to break up Conner and Kira. I can't wait to see Kim kick Trent's ass from here to the moon!
QueenieoftheClouds chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Worth the wait! Its as good as always! Uh, once and a while though you will forget the last letter to a word, so watch out. Can' t wait for the next chapter!
JFVM chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
i just love it plz keep it up
dguice chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
OK I'll go in reverse order.
3) Great work on the mid-terms!
2) I can't wait to see Kim kick butt! Trent is in real trouble now!
1) Great chapter and lobe the interaction between Trent and Kira.
Keep it up I look forward to the next chapter.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Worth the wait
RKF22 chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Just to let you know last guest was me didn't realize I wasn't logged on
Guest chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Note to self don't piss Kim off bad things will happen especially if you trap her man
Tomberly 4ever chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Wer the heck wr in suspense andu beta update soner or m gna get crankybitchal week U dig me nig
hopelessromanticgurl chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
No! You ended it there!? I need more! I want to see Kim kick some white ranger butt too! Lol great chapter! I loved it!
sabina21 chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
good chapter what is going to happen now that Kimberly has told the other that she has found out that Trent is the white dino ranger and what is going to happen now that trend has trapped tommy in amber and that Kimberly felt tommy get hurt through there connection how are the rangers and Hayley going to get tommy free update soon
Amourshipper35 chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Good chapter I liked the advice Kim gave Trent and I liked how Kira tried to talk to Trent but he went all evil on her and I liked how Kim put two and two together about Trent being the evil ranger and I hope they can free tommy for the amber and fast
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »