Reviews for Ranma, the Demon Sorcerer
Guest chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
For crying out loud just as it was getting Intresting %#{*ing cliffhanger

it's been eight years PLEASE UPDATE THIS
Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
That was a brilliant chapter and I hope this will be continued or maybe Rewritten whichever comes first. I just like this kind of story.

Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
Sometimes I just hate the characters of Ranma 1/2, except Ranma of course. Anyhow, that was indeed a most excellent chapter good job there.

Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
I'm liking this story more and more, also that was a great chapter.

Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
Damn you Genma Saotome for introducing Neko-Ken to Ranma. I hate him for that. Anyway, that was a very good chapter.

Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
Oh no... Now the plot is thickening even more now. (Sigh) Anyhow, that was a great chapter indeed, also the typing was a little better now.

Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Sometimes I really don't understand the Demon Sorcerer Family. Oh well, can't do much about it. Anyway that was a brilliant chapter, but might want to work on your typing some more. All in all it was pretty good.

Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
That was a nice chapter and I'm glad that Wong loss this battle and hopefully the war as well.

Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
I hate Wong very much. Anyway, excellent chapter and I just know the next will be as well.

Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Well that was a good chapter, I hope the next one will be too.

Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Heh, I like that chapter. It was very good, hope to see more great chapter soon.

Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Hmmm, I like it very much and that was an excellent chapter.

Shin'en Shukumei

The King of Chaos
Event Horizon chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
looked quite promising, unfortunately the grammar was a big downer. also, there wasn't exactly much surprise going on. everybody knows everybody, etc etc
Blackdex chapter 11 . 5/16/2010
Please continue. ciao
Naosj chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
Too many events are compacted into too few chapters. I also dislike the fact that everybody knows everyone else. Also, since, Pluto knows Daolong and Daolong knows Cologne, the surprise factor I'm always looking for is ruined.