Reviews for The Wizard's World: YR 2
Finish it!
ReadAlert chapter 2 . 4/26
Are you gonna pair Ash up with a witch or a muggle while visiting some local town?
Goeno chapter 1 . 4/5
Well, I'm surprised, but I'm still here.
C.Janeway chapter 2 . 3/25
I am so sorry. I misjudged you and your work. I thought this would be utter shaite but you proved me so wrong, so completely and utterly wrong that I'm ashamed to admit it. My initial thoughts were "Well, isn't this the funkiest smelling crossover since the dawn of fanfiction?" and now I'm practically gagging for more! You've taken two universes I previously thought completely incompatible and turned them into something fantastic! You are a master at your art! I am so glad I overcame my initial bias and clicked the link because you have absolutely riveted me. I love how you actually handled the issues about child abuse (and the lingering effects it can have!) as well as how flawlessly you incorporated Ash, Mrs. Ketchum and everybody else. And I must say: your evil Dumbledore is magnificent. I never thought I could hate the old coot any more, but clearly I do, you have shown me the light. Interweaving the Flamels was a stroke of genius as well! I am completely overwhelmed! I have now read through the entirety of what you have written in this series and I hope you see fit to continue one day, because this is utterly brilliant!
theawesomeyvetel chapter 2 . 3/22
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate!
Me is dyings of boredoms. Hurry, please!
crazyone-oh-one chapter 2 . 3/3
Oh my arceus, you have to continue this! I love how this is going, please update soon! I love this way too much, so please, indulge in my addiction to this wonderful story! I'M BEGGING YOU!
Stachelbeere chapter 2 . 2/24
Love this story:D
Would be happy, if you ever decide to continue it;D
R. A Cross chapter 2 . 2/22
Nice one ;-)
lordzoabar chapter 2 . 2/20
Come back to usssssss! We miss youuuuuu!

This is one of my absolute favorite stories (this series as a whole) and it makes me sad when I check and it still hasn't been updated. :(
Polymer1 chapter 1 . 1/27
Are you planning on finnishing this? Because it would be kind of sad if you don't.
RinYun913 chapter 2 . 1/10
Hellow?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Can you please update this story? It's really good.
Miyu Kokomi chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Plus plis plis plis. Yesss?
hotcat chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
really interesting crossover. Im looking forward for the next chapter
tkepneraol.com chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Any idea when you might get back to this story?