Reviews for The Wizard's World: YR 2
NoXVZhuusox chapter 2 . 7/30
Is this on hiatus? I really wanna know what happens next.
Have a Little Feith chapter 2 . 4/1
In the other few times you've pasted that list, the last word was "saw". Good to see it was fixed in this chapter, it was starting to bug me. I hope you update soon, be it this story, or another. Either way, good luck with the next chapter of this. I can only hope it doesn't fight you.
SILVERMOON5449 chapter 2 . 3/28
I love this series and I hope you will continue to make more.
DeathCure chapter 2 . 3/5
Hi!

I read this story early 2015 (I think it was early in the year, but I could be wrong) and I was really excited for the next update because your story is fantastic! So I'm sad that it has not been updated yet :( Is it the plot cliff? Has it done you in? I hope it hasn't. I look forward to seeing what you do with this story!

Your mournful reader,
Deathcure
Ritszka and Hoshi chapter 1 . 2/23
Please update soon. I really like this story.
Kisa tracer chapter 2 . 1/17
A new chapter for a story that I've been waiting on. Awesome. Keep up the good work. I hope Harry will come clean with Lucy. She has done so much for Harry and deserves to know the truth. Hoping that poynta evolves soon. And I'm very crious as to what the unknown are up to. I really am starting to dislike Dumbledore in this story and I want wait for him to get it in the end. As I said before keep up the good work and please update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
I have njoyd ur stories. I wil mis findn out what happened Harry's 2nd yr. C'est la vie. Thanks
hermes6034 chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
Has this story been abandoned? It's been just over 2 years since its last update.
DarthRexPoke44 chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
Is this story on an extended hiatus, or did you give up on it?
Momma Lici chapter 2 . 11/8/2015
I know it's been a while, but I adore those series so much and hope you come back to it. But i do understand about your muse wandering off and not wanting to come back.
luna1324 chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
I love the story!
Its been cutting into my sleep and i just cant put it down.
I love a love of your stories actually haha
Plz plz update when you can so that i can enjoy it too.
Now im gonna go and reread bug boy and wait for updates for several of your stories by rereading them .
Lairenna chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
Hi there! I just finished all of you pokemon/hp stories and saw it's been about 2 years since your last update. Is there any plan to finish this or have you moved on? I hope you'll update!
Gryffindor Rat chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
This story is amazing! Ok, I have to admit that this series and Epic Adventure are the first ever HP/Pokemon crossovers that I've read, so I it basically introduced me to this fandom:) I think it's going to be difficult to finad another good crossover now, since you just raised the standards hahahaha, but I'll see. I also just wanted to know if you'll be continuing this story and if yes, about when do you think? I think I remember you mentioning something about new inspiration for this when you started Epic Adventure, but I couldbe wrong. I really hope you continue, I love the development and depth you have in the fic and all the plotlines and twists:D eagerly looking forward to more (from all your stories) and I hope things are going well with you:)
Nihatclodra chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
Were you aware of the official lore of the Ninetails; where the very first Ninetails came into existance when, and I quote, "9 Powerful Wizards fused into a single being"? Is that gonna play some part in the story?

And no, I am NOT making this up. It's part of the pokedex description in some of the games.
A Brilliant Loser chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
... that bit at the end there couple be very awesome or very problematic. Anyways this was great and I'm finally caught with this series s3s
Thank you for writing it! I really enjoyed the read and i hope you can continue it in the future