Reviews for The Wizard's World: YR 2
LordNemesis chapter 2 . 5/12
So is this story abandon?
Frog chapter 1 . 4/23
YOU SHOULD UPDATE THIS

OO

but like you don't have to or if there's bad memories or smth connected to this story I get it
Jay chapter 2 . 3/27
i love this series and have read it at least a dozen times and hope you come back to it
Foxfiend chapter 2 . 3/16
Why haven't you continued this story? I recently found some of your work, with the start of this story, the wishing door and practically binged it to this point. Last chapter you said you'd be updating about once a month, and I look at this chapter and find it dated as updating October or 2013. 2013! We are now in 2017, could you please continue this story? I was really liking it.
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 2 . 3/14
So while I'd love to see this story completed, it definitely seems like this was abandoned quite a while ago. If you eventually decide to finish this for completion's sake, I strongly suggest you simplify the plot and make use of all the developing plot points and Harry's allies. If you pushed the plot forward, you could easily finish the story in this school year.

Honestly, other than giving Harry a hard time in school again, I really can't see much else of interest going on in the educational front. The plot would mainly be gathering all pertinent allies and consolidating their knowledge of Dumbles. Unfortunately, I also suggest removing the unown plotline since it will simply complicate things unnecessarily and guarantee that this story will never be finished to the amount of detail you want. Albus has lost his main pieces, the clone can be easily revealed via blood, and enough players are in play now to ruin Dumbles if you want.

There's probably more I'd like to ramble about, mainly pacing and plot progression, but none of it is useful at moment. Good luck with the story if you decide to continue.

-Zetsumei
Renee5073 chapter 2 . 2/19
Please please please update I really do love the series
Eaglebucky chapter 2 . 1/5
Can't wait to see an update for this one
PotterB2utyElf chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
Are you gonna finish this story ever? Too good to abandoned..
Dusk the Cybertronian Fox chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
Please update soon, its been 3 years!
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 11/18/2016
My god this is just really awesome and I eagerly await your next enjoyable chapter. Please continue to keep up with the excellent work
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
Gosh dangit is this story dead?
wildtrance chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
Aw! You have left this fic alone for years! Why did I start reading it? -oh wait I remember, because it is awesome! I really enjoy your writing. May swing back around to look at this again?
Unown is very clever! And sweet. All the Pokémon deserve hugs for being awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2016
Thank the maker that you are not writing this story any more
ShiftFrame chapter 2 . 9/18/2016
Update soon plz!
NoXVZhuusox chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
Is this on hiatus? I really wanna know what happens next.