Reviews for The Wizard's World: YR 2
Stachelbeere chapter 2 . 2/24
Love this story:D
Would be happy, if you ever decide to continue it;D
R. A Cross chapter 2 . 2/22
Nice one ;-)
lordzoabar chapter 2 . 2/20
Come back to usssssss! We miss youuuuuu!

This is one of my absolute favorite stories (this series as a whole) and it makes me sad when I check and it still hasn't been updated. :(
Polymer1 chapter 1 . 1/27
Are you planning on finnishing this? Because it would be kind of sad if you don't.
RinYun913 chapter 2 . 1/10
Hellow?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Can you please update this story? It's really good.
Miyu Kokomi chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Plus plis plis plis. Yesss?
hotcat chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
really interesting crossover. Im looking forward for the next chapter
tkepneraol.com chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Any idea when you might get back to this story?
orion0905 chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
This story is good, is a pity that is looks like your done with it. Oh well your writing bug boy which is also awesome. I hope you continue this at some point and I'll cya later.
Tristi Lynne chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
great start. can't wait for the next chapter. i have a feeling that sirius is going to find lupin anyway and convince him that he didn't do it. i always thought that that is what happened in the books. that sirius had managed to find remus and explain himself before or even during the time while they were at the school. and once remus finds the truth i can't imagine what he will do. i hope to find out soon.
Jinawee chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
These stories are amazingly well written and a wonderful blend of Pokémon and Harry Potter. I look forward to the next chapter(s), and I fervently hope that you haven't given up on this story-line.
willowskeith chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
Good start
Ninuhuju chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
Please update! This story is amazing!
Soul D. Phoenix chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
Great story,
Only started reading this 'series' yesterday, and have to say, that I'm quite enjoying it.
Looking forward to when it'll be updated again!