Reviews for The Wizard's World: YR 2
DR.DavidMR-sonofChaos chapter 2 . 4/18
when is the next chapter going to be up?
Olympusseriesisawesome chapter 2 . 4/4
Are you going to keep updating? Because this is easily one of the best HP/Pokémon crosses in the entire grand section of just over 200. Please keep updating!
GreenDrkness chapter 2 . 3/18
I love the story
Will Hermione Neville or Luna become friends with Harry
I can totally see the love interest a brewing-
Keep on the writes
aspygirlredo chapter 2 . 2/3
Love this, can't wait for more chapters (it's been over three months)!
Kittens Kat chapter 2 . 1/30
CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE! THANK YOU!
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 1/30
Very cool start to this next part of the adventure!
Amyethious chapter 2 . 1/22
please update this story soon. the first book and the first year were really good. and i like how you've developed each of the stories at an apropriate pace (not suddenly nor dragging them out).
SnarrySlave chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
So far I love it I really hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
I love this story, I really do. The only complaint I can come up with is that I wish you were able to update more frequently. On the other hand, whenever I really get frustrated with the lack of updates, I go read the two former stories, which makes me happy because of how good your story is.
EvanderAdvent chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
I've seen lots of evil/manipulative Dumbledore's on this site but yours takes the cake! His manipulations, controlling, and foresight are of the highest class. The only characters I've seen on this level are Sosuke Aizen from Bleach and Master Xehanort from Kingdom Hearts.
daisy.tya chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
The pokemon of Harry should not be 1 years or 2 older now as Harry are 18 years and 1 year in magical world at 2 in pokemon world so the little friends of Harry should older of 2 years ? or only 1 years if you don't count the difference of time in the 2 world . :)

No. Name (Nickname) – (1st evolution) current evolution, gender, approx. age (years bonded)
01 Trickster – (vulpix) ninetales, male, 12 (12 )
02 Dancer – (ponyta) ponyta, female, 12 (12)
03 Splash – (dratini) dratini, male, 11 (11 )
04 Dave – (delibird) delibird, male, unknown* (9 )
05 Unnamed – (trapinch) trapinch, male, unknown* (9 )
06 Jester – (eevee) flareon, male, 7 (7)
07 Mohawk (Moe) – (eevee) leafeon, male, 7 (7)
08 Frost – (eevee) glaceon, female, 7 (7)
09 Spark – (eevee) jolteon, male, 7 (7)
10 Riptide – (eevee) vaporeon, male, 7 (7)
11 Dilemma (Dilly/Emma) – (eevee) eevee, female, 7 (7)
12 Spy Cat – (eevee) umbreon, male, 7 (7)
13 Unnamed – (N/A) unown, no gender, unknown* (N/A) Stowaway
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
When you get to the triwizard tournament, I'm guessing you're going to have dumbles enter Harry in the tournament to get rid of the pest. Could Harry just shock everyone by eating a, Occa or a Haban berry (decreases effectiveness of super effective Fire/ dragon type moves respectively) and just stand there, in the middle of the dragon's fire, which could be equated to a flamethrower or, more likely, dragon rage.
inuhanyoulover chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I love it I hope you update soon! :)
SilverLion80 chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Hmmm. Is Dilemma gonna evolve into Espeon or Sylveon? I hope it's Espeon (one of my fave eeveelutions). Since I brought up Sylveon, are you gonna bother with the Gen 6 pokemon, or just ignore the series? Personally, I've stopped with Gen 5. Gen 6 was too much for me (blame it on several of the new Fariy-type Pokemon like Klefki). I can't believe they STILL haven't had a Dark-Type Gym. Anyhoo, I'm ranting. So, I wonder what the Spell of the Unown will ultimately do? Will they be able to bring other types of Pokemon over? I hope you can get the next chapter out soon. Best regards. SL80
Snow-Nightshade chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
When is the poor little trapinch going to evolve into an awe inspiring Flygon? The poor little unnamed trapinch has been with them for, as you have it, 8 and a half years so when is it going to evolve into a vibrava then a flygon and finally receive his name! any ways, update soon!