Reviews for The Road to A New Beginning(Rewrite)
UzumakiCS212 chapter 4 . 5/3
Cool story. Don't give up on it.
I really like the twist with Naruto losing his arm. I can't wait to see how he fights with only one arm, and the reaction other people have. Can't wait for the next update!
EndlessChains chapter 4 . 1/24
A well done chapter. The reunion of Hiruzen and Naruto was well done as they conversed with one another about the going ons about their lives. It was interesting to take note of the secretive stance that Naruto took, but it is understandable of their master wants to be kept a secret. Looks like the three will be tested and I can't wait to see what their skills are like even if they have to notch it down a bit. Going to where Naruto, Tayuya, and Karun were staying at was quite interesting as it looks like Naruto is riddled in scars and lost an arm. Quite the interesting development in that and at least he bond the three have are strong. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
TheMage22 chapter 4 . 1/23
This is an interesting story. Please update soon.
MKspaceCow chapter 2 . 1/23
When you put the new story up will you update this one to tell us?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
Please make this narutayukari
YohanKC chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
Is this a dual pairing? Nothing against it. Either way, looking forward to seeing where you take this.
LordDErPyness chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
Interesting story so far I like it
EndlessChains chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
A well done chapter. A good start with looking at the team Naruto is in as well as their personalities and what role they are in the team. The interaction between the three was amusing as they playfully argue among each other at times. A little backstory on Naruto when looking at Hiruzen's point of view was interesting. I thing you meant malicious instead of malleus during his monologue. Naruto and his team are through the gates and it was hilarious how they got through and now the Himage and Naruto meet once again. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Prolazynator chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
Hh
Prolazynator chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
Please [don't] kill yourself! Great chappie! Hope you update soon
WindyCitySlayer1 chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
Awesome chapter
Can't wait for more
Yay I hope Karin and tayuya and naruto are together as a pairing
Please continue
Funny-Little-Cute White Fox chapter 7 . 12/24/2015
Will this new story be like this? or a whole new story?
Xx13deathsxX chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
Nice batman reference
Funny-Little-Cute White Fox chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
Hope you rewrite the story soon...