Reviews for The Road to A New Beginning
Th 1998 chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
are you kidding me, I mean are you fucking shit kidding me this is just so... simply no
EndlessChains chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Interesting story. Very descriptive about what is going on and liked where you started with the whole failure of bringing Sasuke back and Kyuubi chakra beif unleashed. At least Naruto still has friends that are on his side and willing to protect him like Kakashi did. The plan was smart of him to make a trap out of his apartment and then run away from the village that wanted to make him a prisoner. Looks like he me Tayuya on the way and now there is a small connection between the two. The training with Matura was funny with the heavy clothes but now he will get stronger.

Team 7 is reunited and learned that Naruto and Sasuke will be coming back to the village but that is when they get their objectives done first. Hinata and Sasuke will be an interestig pair in this story as they seem to have some sort of history with each other and wonder how it came to be. They helped Gaara pretty well and got to know some skills that Naruto and Tayuya possess. The person they met on the way was interesting. The idea that there is another group trying to destroy the world will be interesting as they are all pretty strong and Naruto seems to know some of them.

The addition of Fu was quick and now they can head towards their next destination. Meeting up with Sasuke and having him join was interesting as they now go to confront Itachi. I wonder what Sasuke will learn and where that path will take him. Akatsuki and the new group will have to watch out for this band that was formed. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Zabon95 chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
This story is so awesome :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Just thought I should mention that the first word in the summary, "Do," is grammatically incorrect and should instead be "Due." It's kind of offputting, and it seems to make one wonder whether there are more mistakes hidden within, waiting to attack via the reader's eyes.
JPElles chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
Love Itachi. Definitely have always liked him more than Sasuke. Especially since he seems to be one of the few ninja's who've mastered all aspects of being a ninja to at least chunin level or so.

Worst decision was killing his character.
Uzu's-Archangel chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
so i was wondering is naruto like Auron from ff10 with a straw hat or what did you base the look of of
Falcon800 chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Well for sasuke didn't see that coming
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
This is only the second story I have read with Sasuke and Naruto both being rogue and teaming up together so I'm looking forward to see what you do.
JPElles chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
Nice chapter. Like the byplay between Naruto and Tayuya here. Interested to see what happens here in Whirlpool. Very cool village.

I'm sure they'll eventually join up with B. Killer B is kind of crazy powerful after all. Hopefully Yugito won't bite it here. Maybe she can live like Gara did or something.

Anway I look forward to what you continue to come up with.
laughingfox31 chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
Thats why I use a toshiba they hardly have any problems. And the ones they do are like bad battery or crashed harddrive.
Titan chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
Enjoying it
Wrandral chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
Hope for you they'll really clean it up and not just fix that problem you had. Though it may also be possible they just send you a new one instead who knows?
Kami no Sennin chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
I know exactly what you're going through. my own laptop recently suffered the same exact problem. I actually didn't even know the name though until now. you seem to have it a little worse than me though. Apparently for as long as you are connected to the internet it will keep restarting. I had to disconnect from the internet to even use my laptop. I managed to find a loophole in it by connecting and disconnecting from the internet. There is a time limit before the laptop restarts though the time varies. I hope you get everything fixed up.
redwolf23456 chapter 5 . 10/17/2013