Reviews for The Angel to Balance the Demon
Ruth M chapter 42 . 4/2
I did Enjoy this story. It is my favorite. ️️️️️CLARIS FOREVER!
Ruth M chapter 41 . 4/2
Awe. But wait are they a couple or what?!
Ruth M chapter 40 . 4/2
OMG OMG they couldn’t have waited till they got home lol. I’m a bit worried I don’t want a Clace I want a Claris.
Ruth M chapter 39 . 4/2
I’m so nervous with only 3 chapters left I’m still hoping for my Happy Claris Ending.
Ruth M chapter 38 . 4/2
Seriously this plan better work cause I need a happy CLARIS ending.
Ruth M chapter 37 . 4/1
Omg. When are they going to get it on already. Yay rescue everyone. But come on. Where’s the romance.
Ruth M chapter 36 . 4/1
The last chapter made perfect sense. Of course Emery was bound to come looking for her. Their communication was cut off abruptly. It’s only logical he would come looking for her and to find out who set off the alarm. I thought it was an informative and great chapter. I love the ‘Giving Tree’, it was awesome. And I’m so glad Simon understands their love. I hope they all will. And they need to band together create a ton of downworlder alliances rescue her friends and family and bring the Clave down too. Make a new law where everyone is equal.
Ruth M chapter 35 . 4/1
Yay Emery. I was wondering when he’d show up. I knew he’d be curious. . PLEASE find someone else for Jace. So we can have Claris.
Ruth M chapter 34 . 4/1
OMg OMG Chris has come to save her. PLEASE let them be a Claris PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
MightBePsychotic chapter 9 . 4/1
So I found Nikita on Netflix after reading this the third time and I love it thanks for the suggestion
Ruth M chapter 33 . 4/1
No Clace. PLEASE. I want a Claris. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Ruth M chapter 32 . 4/1
OMG I’m so worried about Chris. Help them all see how bad the Clave really is
Ruth M chapter 31 . 4/1
OMG please help him get back. Help the others understand her side and let her go so she can live happily ever after with Chris
Ruth M chapter 30 . 3/31
OMG they have the book now ugh
Ruth M chapter 29 . 3/30
Ok I really like Emery. ok I really need a Claris reunion like now and I’m good with them getting it on finally hello
1,054 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »