Reviews for He Who Has Been Denied Love and Peace
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 3/18
Woah that was some mind fuckery. Yhwach is Naruto and Shions kid. That is crazy and awesome. So Aizen was freed by Yhwach because he is Yhwach's dad. At least in this case. What I'm curious about is Yhwach the one that was supposedly defeated still alive?
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 3/18
Ergo the whole idea of transcendence. He gained the powers of the most capable. Really cool setup for this story. This is Aizen after the entire bleach story line with the quincy and all that. Its no surprise that aizen would have the reishi control necessary to create any kind of spirit weapon he wishes let alone any technique that uses Reishi at all. I'm curious why he announced his presence to Akatsuki. Considering it takes 9 years 1 per tail for the kyuubi to reform after death its interesting that it would choose to reveal the self. But of course its Aizen and he always ha a plan.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 3/18
Interesting. He wants the Ichibi extracted. If I didn't know better I'd say the plot was heading towards a fully revived Kaguya who he will then absorb and make the Kyuubi the new Juubi Kuramathe 10 tailed horned rabbit fox. Considering he already had rabbit ears before I see no issue except his coloration must become white afterwards.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 3/17
You know its funny. If one thinks about it the only people who died in the entire Aizen campaign arc in bleach canon are the hollows and central 46. Literally no one on the good guys side died and only people in Aizen's army died. Pretty funny no one notices that when they get all mad at Aizen haha.
Atlas3252 chapter 4 . 1/26
Plz update
roger9481 chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
for those that are pissed about the sealing of naruto's powers, may I remind you that in god of war 2 within a few minutes of the game Kratos gets most of his power sealed and we start off with a Kratos that was no more powerful than he was in the first game
Tony66 chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
Not much of a mind fuck but still good. For some reason in bleach aizens plans seem more elaborate. Please update I want to find out what naruto says to tsunade to mess with her.
Tony66 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Nope he got nothing on chuck Norris . chuck Norris plays by no rules not even his own
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
oh gods, so he has Quincy powers too... awesome...
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
very nice...glad you got rid of the seal and that makes this story rather unique in itself (as most keep the seal/nerf for most of the story which is boring)

anyways, looking forward to more of this, would be awesome if Naruto can get Narumi and ?(forgot the other girls name) on his side and loyal to him and would really be a blow to his enemies
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
awesome... a little pissed that you sealed 90% of his power (its 1 of the things i hate most, you give as a powerful Naruto than seal most of his power away in the 1st 2 chapters)
Unnatural Reader chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
Ah, I have been successfully mind-fucked
Damn. What a chapter
Continue
Unnatural Reader chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Holy shit a new twist... Awesome
I always loved this story and your best of both worlds
SamMason666 chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
awesome please update as soon as you can.
Fallen-Ryu chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
One hell of a mindfuck at the end...guess it could be a clone, a illusion, another time stream naruto, ect.

I give up on it and shall wait and see.