Reviews for Menagerie
Eternally Seventeen chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Ohhh. This was simply beautiful. Very vivid! Well done :)
Eternally Seventeen chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
'She tells him not to come again and he tells her to move on to someone else but both of them are stubborn idiots and neither of them listen.' - BRILLIANT. Such a sweet line!
I also really enjoyed the whole origami concept. It's so innovative and adds that bit of happiness to the story. LOVE it!
Eternally Seventeen chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
I am in love with your writing! This is marvelous, really. I like how you've brought out Remus' difficulties and indecision.
'because there are some things a person just has to live to truly comprehend.' - This line had me swooning because it is just so true, and you have used to SO well.
Love it :)
Eternally Seventeen chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
WOW. I really, majorly loved this story! Draco sounds slightly Christian-ish (50 Shades) but somehow it really suits this story. The final letter was especially beautiful! Well done.
yellow 14 chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
Losing your duel is not fun. Nice piece, keep updating. And go Hufflepuff! (PS, why does your story say complete at the top?)
CatchingCraziness chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
Aw...he's still counting. The first paragraph was brilliant and I can imagine Sirius going for the 'when a mother and father HATE each other very much...' it fits his family. :)
CatchingCraziness chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
I absolutely loved this! Though I'm kind of angry on Gabi's behalf. :)
yellow 14 chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Pretty cute. Not sure Beaubatons WOULD expel you for that, but nice work. Keep updating. And go Hufflepuff!
CatchingCraziness chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
I loved this...Never heard of the pairing before but Luna is one of my favourite characters and this was just amazing! :)
yellow 14 chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
Sweet and touching. Keep updating. And go Hufflepuff!
ZarosianElf chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
I really like these, they're all really sweet. My favourite is DaphneLuna, but they're all pretty damn good.
yellow 14 chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Very cute. Keep updating. And go Hufflepuff
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I love Ginny here - she's just the queen of sass, basically, and it's awesome. I love when Ginny's written like this; her characterization is flawless. I like how formal Draco is in his letters, also. Even after Ginny tells him to stop sounding like 'a fifty year old business exec', to use her words, he still sounds more formal than she does, and it makes a lot of sense for his character. A few times you added an extra comma in the date headings (making it, for instance, Friday, September, 11 instead of Friday, September 11), but that's literally the only SPaG thing that I saw. I'm always wary of the pairing, but I think you did a good job developing their relationship while keeping them both reasonably in-character. I adore the banter between them in these letters. 'What sort of freak of nature is up at seven in the morning?' - ...I have said this to somebody. Anyway. Great job, this was a really fun read!
cherryredxx chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This is a really cute little drabble. I especially loved their exchange at the beginning where Draco tried to be too formal and Ginny told him he was being ridiculous. Very nicely in character, I thought. I love stories that are written in letters, but they can sometimes be difficult with a character like Draco because he's very stoic normally and inexpressive, but in letters you only have his words, so I love that you were able to write this without making him seem out of character. I especially loved how you made Draco a little bit quirky at times. 'Twas cute.

Good job, Laura! Write more DG. You'll feel better. :)
slightlysmall chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Laura. You make me cry. This was beautiful... I mean... just... This Roo has died again. :( My favourite part starts with "The first letter comes from Seamus." And ends with "Right now they have a war to win." You're fantastic. (I'm not 100% sure what's going on in the second-to-last section, but that's okay because it's just phenomenal. The whole thing.)