Reviews for A glimpse of our daily (married) life
AquaticSilver chapter 1 . 10/20
Aww i actually like it.
I always passed this fic but thought its gonna be lame and yaoi-sh (not that i mind since i do read them haha...guilty). I guess never judge a book by its cover XD
Darkest Melody chapter 1 . 9/11
Just a quick comment here, but their marriage would be legal. The age of consent in Japan for marriage is 16 with parental consent; 21 without since it is past their age of majority. As far as sexual relations go, 13 is the age of consent legally, though most still consider an age gap of more then 4 years morally wrong if one partner is still underage (ie a 23 year old with a 15 year old ect)
sinfulxdaises chapter 1 . 4/13
awwwww sleeping together how adorable! I really really loved those fluffy KagaKuro moments! The only part of married life I like, the part where it is in my favourite two dimensional world! Are you going write a sequel? About Akashi coming over? And I don't know, kids? *hint hint* HAHAHA and I never expected the childhood story to come out! Plot twist HAHA but umm a favor? If you're writing an chapter or sequel, pls don't include Aomine Daiki! My favorite favourite ship in KnB is Aokuro so pls don't break my heart! KEEP WRITING STAY INSPIRED IDEAS GO WILD continue on with the fluff, everyone loves fluff HAHAHA
Sapphyre Lily chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
*dies of fluff* Really, this is too cute! I must stop now, or I'll never go to sleep. I feel inspired to write after reading your stories!
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Super cute! I love it if you'd continue this. (Maybe have a certain basketball team find out that there is a little more to their relationship) Adorable! P.S. sorry for spamming you! ;)
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Hahaha, perfect! *_*
DevilPrincessOfDarkWorld chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
aww so sweet and beautiful
Churroko chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
awww this is adorable!
KayaCuddy chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Is it wrong to ask for a sequel? Please?
DageRee chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Really liked this one. Good job! By the way - is Akashi really a cousin of Kuroko or only in this story? I'm asking 'couse I can find this info in a lot of stories.
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
In regards to ages, females need to be 16 with parental consent. Boys need to be 18 with consent. Just thought you should know that's how it works in Japan as far as I know.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Awe, so cute!
x10TIMEx chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Haha, this was adorable. X)
Call Me Tom chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I really liked this fic- it was really cute and adorable.

Please could I remix it. I would give all credit to you for the idea and link your to your story as well.