Reviews for I Ain't Gonna Leave You
infiniteworld8 chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
This story was to short for my taste, but I'm used to 4k haps in a 80k story so personal preference is playing a big role here. This conclusion was believe and Sam was IC. I dislike that there wasn't more interaction between John and Sam. Also another irksome thing was your usage of medical terminology. I think you were shooting a-fib but you wrote d-fib instead.

A-fib is atrial fibrillation which basically means the filling chambers of your heart are quivering but not moving blood effectively as they should. You could have said Dean was in V-fib which is a lot more appropriate and could be caused by the situation you are describing or you could have used v-tach.
Bothe v-tach and v-fib are a lot more serious than A-fib in almost all cases. Also with Dean convulsing I presume you were ascribing this as being due to a-fib but in fact it could be due much more likely to him having a high temp.
Pardon the medical ramble , but I have expertise in this field and I like to help out technically whenever I can.

Overall, nice story, not spectacular but definitely above average.
infiniteworld8 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I love young Winchesters and just all Winchesters basically. This chapter was short and could have used a bit more detail IMO, but it has great potential and does draw the reader in. I love the dialogue between Sam and Dean Well, executed. And on to the next chapter.
Friendly reviewe chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
The entire story was a little rushed. like, fight-fight-hospital-done, it would have been nice for some transitional scenery. However those moments where you had detail were great! I honestly could picture the Chupacabra. I was a little unsure of Sheriff Crane's position in this story. Overall it was good, the premise and the plot were good, the transitional and the descriptive devices need some work, Also the boys didn't have the Colt until they were 32-ish and 28-ish. Not trying to be nit-picky to annoy you, I'm only trying to help.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Hey I just realized I never reviewed, sorry :(. I love this story though, I've read it a half dozens times and it made me go searching for similar stories. Great job, I can't wait to see where you take the story. :)
reannablue chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Great story start...definitely looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013