Reviews for Opportunity for Change
ItW Productions chapter 23 . 12/15/2014
Not to critic this chapter (especially since I've really loved this story), but snowboarding is not that easy. I personally don't snowboard but I've been skiing since I could walk. You don't just go out for a few hours like no big deal. It's EXPENSIVE. Second, a ski resort in New York is not one of the best in the country. Just no. I know, I wasn't going to flame this, but I couldn't help myself. Other than that, it's been very good and interesting. I can't seem to stop reading.
Guest chapter 45 . 11/26/2014
What!? This wasn't a Edward Bella story. No! I was waiting for that to happen yet it never did!
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 46 . 5/1/2014
I will never support your fanfic or book. You are immature author. You should told reader at the beginning this bullshit story Edward and Bella not gonna ending up together. Ewwww want to throw up jasper and Bella ugly nasty stinky pairing ever.
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 45 . 5/1/2014
You have a probleM WITH YOUR BRAIN OR MEMORY IN SM TWILIGHT SAGA EDWARD AND TANYA NEVER GET TOGETHER. THEY JUST ONLY FRIEND THAT ALL.
syaellos chapter 44 . 3/29/2014
I liked your story but i'm so disappointed that Bella and Edward didn't end up together... I felt like i just wasted my time... :(
originalityissooverrated chapter 45 . 1/30/2014
I loved it. Sure, it was a little hard to read with the spelling, grammar and puncuation mistakes, but the plot and the characters were great. If you were to go back over this story and maybe polish it off, it would be a story I'd be wiling to pay money to read. The ending was perfect. You gave the characters a happily ever after, even if it wasn't with the people most of your readers hoped for. Secretly, I'm a Bella/Jasper shiper. Actually, I tend to ship Bella with a lot of characters who aren't Edward. However, there was a tiny part of me that hoped Edward would get the love of his life, and I guess in some way he did with Anna. I'm so glad I read this story. Thank you for putting in the effort to update and complete this fic.
xxPatchs :)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
I just have to say this because it's really bothering me-"I voted for blank impressed me the most" should have "who" replace the blank, not "whom." The "who" is the subject of "impressed me the most," which takes priority over the prepositional phrase. Instead of just the blank being the object of the prepositional phrase, "blank impressed me the most" is the entire object of the prepositional phrase. Thus, blank must be replaced by "who" as the subject of "impressed me the most."
Guest chapter 30 . 1/23/2014
I really hopes he brakes up with her!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/23/2014
I know Edward is with Tanya because of his reputation but I wish he would brake up with her. She's a b*tch (sorry about my language)
Guest chapter 22 . 1/21/2014
Team Edward all the way even if I know what happens(I read the reviews). I remember in another story they hated each other so much it broke my heart cuz I ship Edward and Bella. Whatever, I should at least give Bella and Jasper a try
EndlessSugar chapter 45 . 1/21/2014
I have know reached the end of the story and I've got to say I actually enjoyed it, I usually read Edward and Bella couple stories, but lately I've been reading different types of story, most Edward and Bella story seems to be the same. As much as I would love to have Edward and Bella together, it makes perfect sense for jasper and Bella to be together in this story. The only thing I would say I about this story is the many grammatical errors, and to be honest it was really off putting, but you had a wonderful storyline that I had to get through it so I manage to just suck it up; try getting a beta or get an outsiders point of view, it was ironic to see that the character in this story was so smart, so her writing was almost flawless yet the writer's writing wasn't up to scratch, I am sure that if there wasn't as much error as there were you would so much more reviews. Love your story and I can see you have potential for even greater stories and I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
I feel like he is going to like her either as a friend or more
Mollysoaphie123 chapter 45 . 1/19/2014
Oh my gosh I'm so sad that this story had to end! But the ending is amazing! This really is one of the greatest stories I've read on this website. :)
I'll answer some of the questions for kicks and giggles:
Why do I write?:(I wrote this but had to shorten it. It WAY too long) I write simply because I love it. I honestly can't explain, probably because I'm new to writing in the fanfiction world(I'm used to reading in it). I get this feeling when I write. I think it's inspiration, but I's kinda addicted to that feeling that I only seem to get when writing a story that I love.(Well, that sounded weird)
What drew me to this story?: I actually found this story by accident. I don't really read T rated stories very often(almost never), I usually read the M rated ones. But I was setting up the filter thing for stories and I accidentally clicked 'Rated T'. The summary intrigued me and by the time I figured out that it was rated T, I had already read two chapter. Now let me tell ya somethin', usually when I realize that I'm reading a T rated thing, I'll just stop reading it( I don't really know why), but your story was really was really interesting to me.

Sorry about the longness of this review.
Thanks again for writing such an amazing story!
:) :D ;)
bluedreamyeyes chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
I really like your story. I've started reading it several hours ago and it's pretty good.
I like the idea and the way how it's written but there's one thing - lots of grammar mistakes (as: heard talk, he is suppose, should have drove...).
I'm no grammar Nazi but it makes otherwise a good story bit less enjoyable and it's a pity.
I'm not a Native speaker so I can't honestly say that I'm always right but I'm trying to do my best.
I hope I didn't offend you with this and I'm gonna continue reading...
Cheers,
Petra
TwilighterSam1989 chapter 45 . 1/19/2014
First of all Im team Edward and i really would have loved it if Bella And Edward were an couple now in your story. But... Even though i loved your story and it totally makes sense Bella chooses Jasper.. But heey they are not real.. So suck it up people. This is her story if you complain about it do it yourself then. Whatever i can understand people can nie disappointed but get over it.. Everybody knows this story was awesome. Also without Bella And Edward as an couple.