Reviews for It Had To Be You
The Lonely Goddess chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
*squee* OMG PLEASE WRITE MORE
ChaoticLabyrinth chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Update with the next chapter soon please :D
LilyFrost123 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I really do like this story. Can't wait for more!
That-Cheeky-Bat chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
I'm really interested to see where this is going! I hope you get a breather from whatever is happening in your life to update soon. Till then I'll wait patiently _ Thank you for writing this too! Its really well done.
Ultravioletlex chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
Holy crap I love this so much I can't even tell you! I really hope there is more to come soon! I kinda feel bad for pitch though cause I have a feeling hes not as bad as he seems. I think hes just misunderstood you know? Anyways I love everything! Keep up the good work
rosey58225 chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
omg omg omg omg! you have to write soon or i will like freak out!
kate takes no shit chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
i love this story ,please please update soon!
J.S chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
Hey so, I really like this story not to mention the BEST pairing ever and I would really, really, really like it if you would write some more chapters. I'm sure I'm not the only one hoping you would because really there are vary few writers who write a lot and have correct grammar and spelling and a good AU plot/story. So please, please, PLEASE write some more even if you don't get this message.
Your Sincerely
J.S
Guest chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Yes! Hottest couple ever!
Stellalona chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
more, more,...Please!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
Please keep going I love this story
Guest-kcr chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
OMG I love this story, please update soon!
ruth chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
awwwwwwwwww first kiss bunny you smooth boy you. oh I can't wait for the update this was so cute.
VantasticDude chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
hi I'm new to your story but EVERYTHING is great so far3 I really liked, Pitch being confident suits him XD
DarkStarlessNight chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Wah this story is so cool! Normally I don't like a bunny and jack pairing I'm more for pitch and jack, but you've made bunny cool and sexy looking I don't want pitch to have jack. Great story!