Reviews for Aware of Emptiness
FenName chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Ohh, so, so cute! ;

write some more!
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Aw...that was really nice. Goku's so really sweet and nice and...aww...just...aww...!
FallenTruth chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Wow well written and I really loved this. It really captured the right emotions. It is great!
Kage NoTenshi chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
This is so beautifully simple and wonderfully Goku. It keeps to his personality without the overdone exaggerations I often see, and it covers everything he would say with just the right amount of words. Everything, from the concepts to the opinions to the diction, is just how a child would put it. I really don't know how you could possibly improve this piece. Great job!
Firnheledien chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Nice. Simple enough to collect the true essence of Goku. Sweet, childish memories paint this piece.
Excellent.
AkariRyu chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
That's really good, it makes it's point, even if it does it in a rambling kind of way. but that's to be expected with "stream of consciousness mode."
Katowisp chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
This is nice. I like how you've done Goku's stream of consious. You keep him in character. You give him that depth as well as his naive nature. really Really well done.
tomiaru chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
damn. s'good. _
Rhys1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Has anyone ever told you that your pieces are too short? And I don't mean that as an insult...I enjoy the several pieces of yours I've read so far immensely! (You are now on my favorite authors list). It's simply that I want more...you have a poetic way of writing, and an intersting grasp of the Saiyuki characters. This piece is my favorite so far, maybe because it's so challenging to get Goku just right, and you've done so beautifully.
Nightcat82 chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
*sniff* i know it's not sad but the ficcie is so GOKU. *sniff* Goku long life ne? *blow kiss* love the ficcie~
winalise chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
cool...

nice...

keep it up:)
nekobotan chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
o_o. Wow. Very sharp. And as much as I hate to say it, 'in character'. I mean, it portrays Goku so... sadly, but (LoL) well, too. I could imagine his mind jumping from one thing to another, yet still managing to exude an intelligible thought process. Hehe. Very cute, shweet, and well written v I'd like to see more, but I hate saying that. Sounds like pressure. Pressure is horrible x_X.