Reviews for Impossible Things
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This was freaking awesome! Best proposal ever, and the jokes about the book stealing charms made me cackle in a completely undignified way. :) seriously, bravo!
wannabe kairi chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
great story
Pyrane chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
His name ! We don't know his name yet !
*rire*
Thanks for this well written story !

***Pyrane***
uwishuwerecool chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
intereseting
C.M. Oliver is eastwoodgirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Hey, just stumbled upon your story recently and I was moved to review even if I usually don't. I appreciate the witty diatribes towards the end that more than made up for the somewhat dragging middle part. Kudos. I haven't smiled about a story like this for a while.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Oh my god! So much to say and not enough words to properly use. You wonderful woman, I love you! I eternally worship the ground you walk on after this one. I cried, I laughed, I smiled, I ached. This was beyond intense, beyond beautiful, beyond all expectations I held after reading your small summary. If it can be done, I can honestly say I believe you can do it. You make being HP obsessed worth it. Every time I read a piece of your work, I am continually amazed and love everything that comes with it. I HATE angst of any sort with a passion but with you, I can read it and feel so much more than just the words on the page. Bravo, m'lady, you are forever a goddess to me. :) well done!
ellannor chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Absolutly wonderful. :-)
Shadow Eclipse chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
lol loved it
so going on my fav list
Ominaya chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
God. I would LOVE to read a follow up on that bombshell! Brilliant story. Kept me laughing and on the edge of my seat the whole time. Couldn't put it down.
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This story is exceptional...truly exceptional! I loved every minute of it. Well done.:)
Cherrie-san chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Heh. Really need to teach the children not to play around with Polyjuice don't it?
LadyLament chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
You always make the best one shots. Don't stop... Ever. O.O
BlackFalling chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
eeeeep! OMG this is soooo perfect! the ending is great, i love this!
Lying Knaves chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Great story! Loved it from beginning to end.
LJ chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I really liked your story thanks