Reviews for Impossible Things
BrotNutella chapter 1 . 7/6
this was really good.
i mean, really
teedub chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
I like this DH much better than canon :-)
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
I just love your writing style and plots. You capture how brutal and unforgiving war is. How it changes people. And you use that develop the canon characters into your own realistic versions of themselves. Pairing Harry and Severus together when they are war torn soldiers is one of my fav pairings as this is when they make sense in a way.

Some truly gruesome scenes that you write well. Also, I am impressed by your banter and dialogue in general. You create a dark and horrible world of war while also alowing a little but of humor and light to shine through. I am especially in love with the whole scene where Severus, Harry, and some of his friend's are headed to the Great Hall to find Voldemort and just everyone's lines were wonderfully done and had me grinning like a loon.

Thank you for writing this as I really enjoyed reading it.
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This was freaking awesome! Best proposal ever, and the jokes about the book stealing charms made me cackle in a completely undignified way. :) seriously, bravo!
wannabe kairi chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
great story
Pyrane chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
His name ! We don't know his name yet !
*rire*
Thanks for this well written story !

***Pyrane***
uwishuwerecool chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
intereseting
C.M. Oliver is eastwoodgirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Hey, just stumbled upon your story recently and I was moved to review even if I usually don't. I appreciate the witty diatribes towards the end that more than made up for the somewhat dragging middle part. Kudos. I haven't smiled about a story like this for a while.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Oh my god! So much to say and not enough words to properly use. You wonderful woman, I love you! I eternally worship the ground you walk on after this one. I cried, I laughed, I smiled, I ached. This was beyond intense, beyond beautiful, beyond all expectations I held after reading your small summary. If it can be done, I can honestly say I believe you can do it. You make being HP obsessed worth it. Every time I read a piece of your work, I am continually amazed and love everything that comes with it. I HATE angst of any sort with a passion but with you, I can read it and feel so much more than just the words on the page. Bravo, m'lady, you are forever a goddess to me. :) well done!
ellannor chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Absolutly wonderful. :-)
Shadow Eclipse chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
lol loved it
so going on my fav list
Ominaya chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
God. I would LOVE to read a follow up on that bombshell! Brilliant story. Kept me laughing and on the edge of my seat the whole time. Couldn't put it down.
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This story is exceptional...truly exceptional! I loved every minute of it. Well done.:)
Cherrie-san chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Heh. Really need to teach the children not to play around with Polyjuice don't it?
LadyLament chapter 1 . 7/13/2013