Reviews for Blackdragon-Season Two
Wolvmbm chapter 7 . 7/30/2016
I knew you would be likely to do reaction to the events of Civil war 2.

Nice idea mention the mutant Destiny and her diaries. Something no one else mentioned so far in the comic.

I knew that this would happen in someway. Still the aftermath is going to be rough.

Also does that make Hawkeye a hypocrite for him always saying that Avengers don't kill ?

Keep up the good work non this great story.
Wolvmbm chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
Nice update and great confrontation between Chris and Steve as it shows that Deep down Steve Rogers is more stuborn than Tony Stark to admit when he's wrong.

I have to ask though...what about Arno Stark and his connection to Chris ?

Will there ever be a chapter dedicated to that revelation ?

Great update and yet I wonder where will Chris be in eight months from now when Secret Wars is over?

Keep up the good work upon such a great series like this one.
Wolvmbm chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
Wow, I never thought I ask this but what is Scott's problem with Captain America anyway ?

FIrst, he complains that the Avengers aren't there for mutants enough and now that Steve and the Avengers are TRYING to do the right thing and work with mutants, now Cyclops says that they're getting involved in things that they shouldn't in the first place ?

What will it take to please this man ? :(

What does Scott want the Avengers to do to help mutants ?

Also for Christine to hook up with Cyclops and his renegades X-men, makes me quesiton her own stand in all of this...I mean what will it take for ANYONE to see the Cyclops is a man that has a few apples short of a barrel ?

I mean he's trying to do what he was taught, but it feels so cold and emotion-less and it makes me wonder if he cares about the well beings of his troops at all.

One of the reasons for the schism was that Scott forgot to treat his members like human beings instead of soliders trained for war all the time.

It feels like the students are bearly getting by with Ms. Frost and kitty.

Yet, now I wonder if there's any hope for reconnecting the two sides after all this time ? :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale like this one.
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Interesting update and yet...I do wonder how will Christine feel about Scott when he learns the true story of how Xavier died by his hands ? :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale. As I do wonder where is Chris place in the Marvel Now world leading into Infinity ? :)