Reviews for Finding Hope in Darkness
wildtrance chapter 12 . 5/28
Thins is cute and fun.
Snape does need friends.
I understand stand Moony's feelings. (Ever gonna doe anything with the "Moonwolf" thing? Or is it my imagination?)
dvilleza chapter 11 . 4/16
shiiiip
dvilleza chapter 1 . 4/16
tbh i ship albe and hadrian(harry) pretty hard
Exitable Cactus chapter 1 . 4/5
I found this chapter particularly humerous great story so far
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 12 . 3/26
The way your chapters end is infuriating! I wanna read more but then it stops! Ugh! I wanna read more! About Sev. And why doesnt he try to get in contact with Andromeda?
Tjin chapter 12 . 2/28
aaw... no more...
otterylexa chapter 12 . 12/7/2016
Hmm. Trying to think of what spell that could have been, which can affect Peeves. The answer I've come up with is Riddikulus,which would explain the laughter.
Nobody Smurf chapter 3 . 11/6/2016
In the end, we're all somebody's dog.
-Terry Pratchet.
Nobody Smurf chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
Bella always was a sweetheart.
Nobody Smurf chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Oh, so it was Moody's fault. Nice.
doc scherer chapter 12 . 10/31/2016
please resume this storyi am vastly enjoying I amd would love to see it completed
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Your first chapter is all over the place and makes no sense contextually or characteristically.
Puts me off from reading the rest, sorry.
Mily-y chapter 12 . 4/23/2016
Oh my... I really loved it! After reading again 'Thicker than Blood', I'm really glad I passed by this one! Even if it's not finished (is it like definitely abandoned or would you continue it some day? I'd love that *praying*), it was really interesting, and it's not so much about the plot (for now, it's quite simple, but you could bring the horcrux again anytime, and despite its simplicity appearance, I like it this way) but the characters. Your Harry is very damaged albeit very fascinating, you make us curious about how he deal with his past, pain and nightmares, his new situation (no possible return) and his young double, and so on. I'm also curious about the others, also because most of them are 'new', this is not the generation we are used to, and especially for the Longbottom. Alice is very funny and refreshing in this way. Moody too, with the role, more important, that you gave him. His analysis was interesting, about Harry putting himself in front of a spell which was aiming Moody (sorry if it's a bit confused the way I say it ). In short, I really enjoyed your story and read it quickly: it's so fluid! One of my favourite passage was the first lessons of Harry as a teacher: so interesting and challenging for the students (and a good point of view, isn't it ? ;)). Another one was when Harry was scolding Albus: the latter thought about the fact that no one scold at him in the last twenty years, haha! Your story is dramatic, having the marks of war everywhere, but also quite funny. There's a good balance and that really immerse us into your story, along with your characters. Thank you for sharing this story! I hope you'll continue it one day! See you :).
ir7 chapter 12 . 4/8/2016
Nice story so far, sadly abandoned
JDL45 chapter 12 . 3/30/2016
A fun story. I just discovered it. I will enjoy it if you get the inspiration to continue sometime.