Reviews for Finding Hope in Darkness
luvsanime chapter 12 . 8/31
No chance of an update then? sadness
y.do.i.need.a.penname.i.read chapter 12 . 8/3
really good and different enough from the usual keep it up
whrr.trudy chapter 12 . 7/3
Has to be my favorite time travel story, very well done and I quite enjoyed it!
LOVE IT!
forestreject chapter 12 . 6/8
What did he do to Peeves?
Zuzanny chapter 12 . 6/4
I am really enjoying this fic so far. I hope you will continue soon.
Mrh99 chapter 12 . 5/24
Just read the story for the first time today. Thanks very much! I am enjoying having Harry interact with his elders. Especially his initiative with Snape! Looking forward to next steps.
Degizzie chapter 8 . 5/17
Okay, one thing that bothers me is the way you wrote the children. I don't think you've been around toddlers have you? Because the way you wrote them makes them come across as three to four year olds instead of just turning two. Two year olds are still very much like babies. They can babble sure, but not with those complete sentences and grammar you used. But besides that. It was another chapter to enjoy.
Degizzie chapter 3 . 5/17
You just keep on surprising me. This is the best approach to the animals thing I have seen so far! Everyone else is like: lots and lots of meditation and step by step changing or changing under duress. And it's just such a boring approach you know. THIS, this is waaaay better.
Degizzie chapter 2 . 5/16
I haven't finished this chapter yet, but I just want to say that it's so refreshing to see a time travel story where Harry just immediatly tells the truth and goes about changing things. I've read so many stories about him doing all of those things but covertly and anonymous and soooo slooooowly. And I've always been annoyed by that.
So thank you.
Fallow51 chapter 12 . 5/4
Kudos :)
CheshireCatt13 chapter 12 . 4/30
This story is really well done, and I hope that one day it will be updated again.
Morgan K'Treva chapter 12 . 4/26
You write really well!
Kittens Kat chapter 12 . 3/3
I LOVE THIS STORY! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
WeirdCornChip chapter 12 . 2/25
This story is amazing. I am suprised it doesn't have over 500 reviews... I can't wait for you to update.