Reviews for It Takes Two To Tango: The 42nd Hunger Games
KatieReigns97 chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
I think you should write the train rides but only short bits so we can get to know the characters but not so long that people skip past them. Can't wait for the readings hope that my tribute is included. :D
Maddie chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I don't have an account, but I'd like to submit the boy from Ten. You may use him as a bloodbath tribute if you wish.

Name: Aries Browning
Age: Fourteen
District: Ten
Appearance: Aries is four foot eight- not very big at all- and weighs 70 lbs. He has thick, dark hair that he stubbornly refuses to brush, and his eyes- so dark they could almost be black- always seem to have this deadpan look to them. Aries always seems to be frowning or smirking.
Personality: Ever since the death of his father, Aries has changed. He has become cold and withdrawn, and is generally very snappish. He is snarky and acts like he doesn't care about a lot of things. He's become an argumentative sort of person, and will stubbornly fight for what he believes in.
History: Until last year, Aries lived a normal life in District Ten with his parents and his three siblings. An accident occurred on the farm, and it killed his father. This struck a flame in the boy, and he developed tendencies to lie, cheat and steal.
Family: Carrie Browning- mother. Carrie is a sweet, supportive woman who only wants the best for her children. Carrie is around five feet, six inches in height, with long dark hair and expressive amber eyes.
Stag Browning- brother, seventeen. Stag is a nice, polite gentleman who cares about his family and his girlfriend. He is everything Aries is not, which puts the two at odds sometimes. Stag is five feet, ten inches in height, with pale skin, amber eyes, and neatly trimmed brown hair.
Peregrine Browning- sister, eleven. Peregrine is practical and calm, but still very much a girl. She is very accepting of other people's faults and always seems to trust Aries no matter what. Peregrine is four feet, six inches, and has dark brown hair, pale skin, and brown eyes.
Lark Browning- brother, nine. Lark is sweet and happy, making friends wherever he goes. Although Aries and Lark annoy each other, Aries does bail him out of awkward situations. Lark is three feet, six inches, and has light brown hair, amber eyes, and pale skin.
Friends: Aries doesn't have any "friends", all except for one girl... Crowe Blackwell, a sixteen-year-old in District Ten who helps out everywhere and is like a big sister to everyone. Aries was stealing in the market one day and almost got in trouble, bur Crowe stepped in and intervened. If not for Crowe, Aries could've been whipped or tortured.
Reaping outfit: Aries would wear a brown button-down shirt, tan pants, and second-hand trainers.
Reaped or volunteered: Reaped
Reaction: "Hell yes!"
Chariot outfit ideas: A cow suit ;)
Interview outfit: A black tuxedo paired with black shoes and a red bowtie.
Romance: He's in love with Crowe back home, and would possibly declare this on television.
Alliances: Maybe with gullible people, but that's it.
Strengths: He's quick on his feet, he's a great liar, and he's used to being hungry. He's also used to heat.
Weaknesses: He's not physically strong, he'a arrogant, and he's not used to cold or water.
Preferred weapon: Anything he can aim with, like a spear or a bow and arrow. Aries has great aim, and is a hit-and-run kind of guy.
ovoxogang chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
I don't think you should write the train rides. (By the way, this sponsor money system is great!)
MaximumAngel1 chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
I think that you should write the train rides. I'm going to write EVERYTHING in my SYOT. I like the sponsor shop idea although I am not sure whether to do that in my story or not. I feel bad for the poor soul who's going to get attached to Evelyn.
nuringirl chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Cool. And I think I'd rather start with the games and interviews and stuff than the train.
withlipstickasmywarpaint chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
The train rides...really, it's up to you. Nothing much happens then, but it would also show how the characters are adjusting now that they have free time. It would get to the more interesting aspects of the story if you didn't but would also give more of a backstory to characters.
Beauty.Is.Strange chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Nah, the train rides always take forever and I think at least half the readers just skip them
Ruetheday chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Great chappie! Hopefully I can have the spots I reserved, sorry my last review was rushed...I was... well... In a rush..
K, so rally great job so far! :). I personally don't really like the train rides, but I can deal with having them ;) haha hope this starts soon!
Rue.
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I very much like the idea!
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
You seem to be a good author; I'll submit a D-9 guy. As to whether you should write the train rides or not, it depends on how much character you want to give the tributes before they go into the games.
Buttons301 chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Go for it! Also, this is the most reasonable list ever!
TARDISRose chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
I'm so excited for the Reapings to begin! I think that you should do the train rides so that you can get to know a couple of the tributes!
Beauty.Is.Strange chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I sent in my form, but can you submit more than one? Wondering...
TARDISRose chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Hi! I like the first little bit! I sent in my application and I hope it's good!
Buttons301 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I love the idea! Submitting now!