Reviews for Peace On Earth
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Beautiful and touching :)
Nice lyrics, never heard it before im gonna go youtube it :3
I love it. I think it'll be nice in a series too, or maybe just showing clips of 52 development? Or you can ignore my wishful anyways did i say i love this? Well i love it :3
K. A. Maples chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
*lays offerings of pocky and pretty boys at the author's feet to insure more wonderful stories, then runs away with Duo to take him home and feed him*
ZmajGoddess chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
wow that song really did fit the boys good...who was the band that sang that song?
Freefall chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Very very well done!
Eishi-Ai chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
I know that this is a late review, actually, very late, but I liked it and I think that there should be more fics like this. It really shows what the artist's message is.
Nelia chapter 1 . 1/12/2003

I've just read your wonderfull fanfiction and I've been wondering about the song ... it's perfect and describes them prefectly and I've been wondering how it's called and what group made it ... so if you could let me know, please pretty please? :)
Mystik-chan chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
o_o cute. me likes.
Canis et Loupe chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
nice, sorry I'd write more but it's 1:07 in the morning lol. But I truely do like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
sigh. duo is so wow.
Gothic-Lolita chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Whoohoo! Long live heavy rock music! It does have a meaning! I know, I listen to it! Listen to Linkin Parks lyrics sometimes, especially In The End and Krawling, it sums up Gundam Wing beautifully! ~Flaming Venom
saimone chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
I wanted to drop you a line and tell you that I loved this story. It was so moving...I actually went and rifled through my CD collection to pull out All That You Can't Leave Behind just so I could play this song while reading-and doing that really added another level to your already wonderful fic. Kudos to you!
GREMLIN chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
I was a little wary about the 5/2 warning-doesn't really have to be taken as that, could just be considered a friendship kinda fic...unless I missed something (which is possible). I liked it a lot. I came - this close to crying. My two fave boys to write/read about...How cute.
some person chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
aww that's so sweet! I'm sniffling here! *sniff sniff* Somebody gimme a tisse!
Tetsuo-Shima chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Taigne chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Heh, Wufei guilty of a crime i must admit i commit too, but at least he's man enough to admit it when he's wrong! I hate when people paint Wufei like he's totally up himself and unforgiving! Also liking the 25 hints, sequel ?