Reviews for Unintentional Lies
NitroChji 240 chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Do you actually believe that Jehovah exists? But you do understand that although people may be saved by Jesus, they do not become angels when they die. And Misty is a true Christan? What? Please reply ASAP, but no pressure.
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
This fic is really very sad *sniff sniff* T-T...
But I loved it...
blu 5292 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
vvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goooooood eeeeennndiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnndddddd
pokefanfic chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I just want to point out you made togetic de-evolve when they laid the flowers down. other than that i love your stories. they are actually better than most books i read.
Aura Master chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Sad ending man, sad ending...
LSPK136 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Not much to say. This is one of your older fics. It's good. I like it. It's kinda depressing but it worked for me.
pokegirl98 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
oh my gosh. i almost cried. almost. okay i did cry.! just a lil' tear pls dont tell.! ...uh~um...anywaysz...I LOVE IT.! you have a creative & romantic mind.! AAML 4EVER.!
draco122 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
to be truthful i can think of nothing that can be imporved. I liked the story,. Very sad but i still iked it. You did a great job.

Draco
StrawberryStoleYourCookie chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Oh my goodness, you made me cry! That's so sad! But I love it. Only one thing: Pikachu really shouldn't have been in his pokeball. He never goes in there. But otherwise the story was awesome!
UCLAisinLosAngelesxo chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
this made me cry. plain and simple. im like trying not to sob so i dont wake anyone up. hahahah i loved it tho :)
AAML FTW chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
( Misty dies...couldn't you have made may die instead? Nobody even likes may anyways!
XxWrittenDeadxX chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Okay, I ALMOST cried. One of the most well written stories ever!
Al chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
That was amazing, really got me emotional! Brilliant just Brilliant! You should seriously consider a sequel! Like showing Ash as an old man with flash backs to what he has done with his life and finally coming to the end, thus being re-united with Misty. I think that would be Great!
xxFraise chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
It was amazing. only problem I had with it was Misty coming back as an angel. It doesn't seem (well, isn't) realistic (ironic; yet the Pokemon are".) I could understand her being there without him knowing it, since, for all we know that could be true, but actually materializing has never happened. Basically it's too sci-fi like.

Okay, that sounds really weird when I read it over xD" But yeah, I still think it was an awesome story. Keep up the good work
courtney chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
so sad i cried and thought about if that was a real episode i would cry till not a single tear came out of my eyes T.T
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »