Reviews for Unintentional Lies
cid.neha chapter 1 . 5/23
This fic is really very sad *sniff sniff* T-T...
But I loved it...
blu 5292 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
vvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goooooood eeeeennndiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnndddddd
pokefanfic chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I just want to point out you made togetic de-evolve when they laid the flowers down. other than that i love your stories. they are actually better than most books i read.
Aura Master chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Sad ending man, sad ending...
LSPK136 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Not much to say. This is one of your older fics. It's good. I like it. It's kinda depressing but it worked for me.
pokegirl98 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
oh my gosh. i almost cried. almost. okay i did cry.! just a lil' tear pls dont tell.! ...uh~um...anywaysz...I LOVE IT.! you have a creative & romantic mind.! AAML 4EVER.!
draco122 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
to be truthful i can think of nothing that can be imporved. I liked the story,. Very sad but i still iked it. You did a great job.

Draco
StrawberryStoleYourCookie chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Oh my goodness, you made me cry! That's so sad! But I love it. Only one thing: Pikachu really shouldn't have been in his pokeball. He never goes in there. But otherwise the story was awesome!
UCLAisinLosAngelesxo chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
this made me cry. plain and simple. im like trying not to sob so i dont wake anyone up. hahahah i loved it tho :)
AAML FTW chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
( Misty dies...couldn't you have made may die instead? Nobody even likes may anyways!
XxWrittenDeadxX chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Okay, I ALMOST cried. One of the most well written stories ever!
Al chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
That was amazing, really got me emotional! Brilliant just Brilliant! You should seriously consider a sequel! Like showing Ash as an old man with flash backs to what he has done with his life and finally coming to the end, thus being re-united with Misty. I think that would be Great!
xxFraise chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
It was amazing. only problem I had with it was Misty coming back as an angel. It doesn't seem (well, isn't) realistic (ironic; yet the Pokemon are".) I could understand her being there without him knowing it, since, for all we know that could be true, but actually materializing has never happened. Basically it's too sci-fi like.

Okay, that sounds really weird when I read it over xD" But yeah, I still think it was an awesome story. Keep up the good work
courtney chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
so sad i cried and thought about if that was a real episode i would cry till not a single tear came out of my eyes T.T
sykilik101 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Okay...this story...is without a doubt, the BEST angsty AAML fic ever! And for one reason: this fic actually made me cry! And I've NEVER cried because of a fic before! *smiles* Wow...this fic is makin' me cry AND smile at the same time...wow...I'm speechless...amazing story.

Writing: A Passion of the Soul