Reviews for The Devil You Know
Thanks for sharing.
cheshire15 chapter 11 . 3/8
Too cute!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2016
And then you ruined the story by making Sookie Eric's doormat. Oh, well, at least it's otherwise well-written.
Mangogirl19 chapter 11 . 4/3/2016
Hey :)
I've never seen True Blood, I don't know the plot and neither have I seen the characters but I loved your story. It is so beautifully written, it struck a chord. Thank you for sparing
MiniLover chapter 11 . 3/26/2016
Awesome story! So much fun! A lighthearted look at having to face the truth. The heart wants what the heart wants and sometimes you just have to accept that truth. Loved it!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Love this! Looks to be a fun one! Back to it...
HeavenLea27 chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Just starting here and already hooked. Eric was the only reason I watched all of True Blood - well that, hte laughs and seeing Ryan Kwantan (Jason) doing a southern accent :D

It's nice to think of the lovely Eric sans fangs and being able to be out in the sun and not burst into flames lol. Can't wait to find out why he's in the dog house...

:D
AZSeaOtter chapter 11 . 1/16/2016
A perfect story! Thank you so much for sharing.
mexton chapter 11 . 1/6/2016
Thank you, so much...I can read this story a million times
jackiemack916 chapter 11 . 12/22/2015
Oh, I love it!
ciasteczko chapter 11 . 12/19/2015
Perfect ending to a perfect story. I loved it.
outinritefield1 chapter 11 . 12/16/2015
Didn't expect it to end this quickly but great job tying up loose ends and giving them their hea.
Suzymeinen chapter 11 . 12/15/2015
Great little tale. Thank you for writing it for us.
LostInSpace33 chapter 11 . 12/15/2015
Awwwww...! ((Le sigh!))
Nicolle1977 chapter 11 . 12/14/2015
This is a great story, thanks for writing and completing it. Such a cute ending and perfect for the holidays with traveling and love in the air. I hope you passed you bar!