Reviews for Independence Day
celajwhitney chapter 18 . 4/4
does rose have room in her mouth for both feet too? she walks into peoples homes and insults them right off the bat? she should have kept her mouth shut or stayed at the hotel!
celajwhitney chapter 15 . 4/4
so rose is still a spiteful, jealous bitch? seriously, emmett needs to give her a whoopin that her mama didn't.
Child of Dreams chapter 22 . 2/15
Love Me Tender is nice, but I prefer Wooden Heart...
sctavis chapter 1 . 1/27
Your creativity with fitting non-cannon pairings into your books flawlessly no matter how far bella is in the sequence of the Twilight series is flawless. I like your writing style (although someones I feel like the conflict resolution is a little quick for my tase) and am glad that you gave everyone closure with ALL the plot lines! Very grateful for the outtakes.
juliet709 chapter 5 . 9/27/2017
oh boy this is shaping up to be fun. i have read this before but had to reread it again. things are never as easy as you think they will be. garrett is in for one heck of a ride and i think bella will be too
B4bidden chapter 26 . 9/12/2017
man haven't read this in ages, absolutely love it! Garret and Bella are a great match for this storyline
jacksperluvr chapter 26 . 6/13/2017
I loved it.
Kristina777 chapter 23 . 3/28/2017
That was great, thank you for sharing.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Wonderful!
kate chapter 10 . 12/16/2016
So is Bella gonna have any type of powers in this? I mean as a human she couldn't stand the smell of blood, when she turned shouldn't her powers come out?
guest chapter 21 . 10/12/2016
You have me crying, no revenge needed from Bella
guest chapter 19 . 10/12/2016
Yea Malice is dead
guest chapter 19 . 9/5/2016
Best news yet,Edward finally grew a pair.
andrewpine chapter 16 . 8/8/2016
He needs to remember one thing if she is a shield she can't be controlled even if they do get her under their control they will never know when she will drop it and screw them over if they are attacking other talented it is the Volturi he is worried about he should know that Chelsea's gift wouldn't work on her. if she is a physical shield and learned to use it right she could splatter them all over the place.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 8/8/2016
The squirrel munchers just cannot stop interfering in her life.
1,116 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »