Reviews for Independence Day
juliet709 chapter 5 . 9/27
oh boy this is shaping up to be fun. i have read this before but had to reread it again. things are never as easy as you think they will be. garrett is in for one heck of a ride and i think bella will be too
B4bidden Products chapter 26 . 9/12
man haven't read this in ages, absolutely love it! Garret and Bella are a great match for this storyline
jacksperluvr chapter 26 . 6/13
I loved it.
Kristina777 chapter 23 . 3/28
That was great, thank you for sharing.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Wonderful!
kate chapter 10 . 12/16/2016
So is Bella gonna have any type of powers in this? I mean as a human she couldn't stand the smell of blood, when she turned shouldn't her powers come out?
guest chapter 21 . 10/12/2016
You have me crying, no revenge needed from Bella
guest chapter 19 . 10/12/2016
Yea Malice is dead
guest chapter 19 . 9/5/2016
Best news yet,Edward finally grew a pair.
andrewpine chapter 16 . 8/8/2016
He needs to remember one thing if she is a shield she can't be controlled even if they do get her under their control they will never know when she will drop it and screw them over if they are attacking other talented it is the Volturi he is worried about he should know that Chelsea's gift wouldn't work on her. if she is a physical shield and learned to use it right she could splatter them all over the place.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 8/8/2016
The squirrel munchers just cannot stop interfering in her life.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 8/8/2016
I enjoyed Geezerwench's ''I Live'' also. maybe you could give her a nudge and get her to finish it?
Looks like they are getting a little she can't kill Jake maybe you can have her take our Eddie or Alice or both?
izzyandrews123 chapter 26 . 7/29/2016
loved this story!
kushka chapter 22 . 7/24/2016
Great story
Tilty.bbb chapter 26 . 6/11/2016
This was a great read. Nice job
1,112 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »