Reviews for Independence Day
TexasTurtle chapter 26 . 1/9
Thank you for writing and sharing.
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 26 . 12/18/2014
I love Garrett! It was so sad & sweet watching him & Bella work through her issues to come together.
It was kind of anticlimactic that everyone Bella wanted to kill was already killed for her. I feel like there was a moral to the story that I missed. Garrett mentioned it being a good thing for her not to have on her conscience, but she didn't feel guilty about Rosalie's hand so I didn't think it'd be a big issue. It was weird to me that her anger just kind of faded away. I didn't understand why she forgave the wolves for holding her prisoner. Were they alpha ordered? Cuz it sounded like they all were just afraid of Jacob and/or didn't care enough to help. IMO they should have at least gotten the crap beat out of them for her 2 years of suffering.
Also, Bella was alive for a long time after what Jake did to her, I wanna cuss Seth out for leaving her alone to die instead of taking her to a hospital to at least try to save her. I personally don't see the dignity in dying alone, thats just sad & it makes it sound like she had something to be ashamed of that noone should see what was done to her.
I know I just wrote alot of criticisms here but I really did love this story, it just took alot of words to explain my point on those few little things.
I loved the outtakes, my favorite was Edward being an awkward teenager around his mate. I don't like him but a little humility made him endearing.
No I'm Sirius chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
LOVED IT! So sad too. Was it Jake the one who hurt her? I've never read a Garrett story so this is a first for me. Poor Seth :(
Born in 20th Century chapter 22 . 10/31/2014
Aww, thanks for sharing this story of Bella and Garrett! Hope you continue to write stories with unique pairings! :D
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 26 . 10/23/2014
I have to say, I was sad that Jasper had found his mate but then i happy he still got to keep Peter & Char as well as Bree, he deserves to be happy, and Bella & Garret finally having their happley ever after rocks.
ptl4ever419 chapter 25 . 10/17/2014
Amazing story :)
kantorkan chapter 22 . 9/2/2014
Amanda's boobs aren't big enough.
kantorkan chapter 21 . 9/2/2014
Probably the only thing that saved Carlisle is that Garrett does not want Aro to know about Bella, other wise he and his family would be smoking piles of ash.i feel so sorry for Maggie being stuck with Eddie for believe the only reason the Eddie hated Garrett was because he is the man Eddie will never be. will she get her revenge against Carlisle and his little bitch Eddie?
Holidai chapter 26 . 8/18/2014
Loved this story! So good! I am glad Jake got what was coming to him via the pack and they didn't go buddybuddy with Em & Rose.
Sassyvampmama chapter 26 . 8/12/2014
WOW! And another pairing is included in my faves... Thanks for sharing!
juliet709 chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
kinky! i kinda love the idea of peter and jasper. however i am not a huge fan of charlotte. think i might have to read the other poly one you posted
juliet709 chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
i sure hope the blame for the killing of the family does not get placed on bella. they were the ones to stretch out the feedings and shes a newborn. all in all it would be peters fault seeing he was the one in charge of her now.
jurodgers chapter 26 . 7/24/2014
that. was. awesome.
MissEllen chapter 26 . 7/22/2014
There's a reason your writing keeps winning fandom awards, it's fantastic! I've been here lurking around in your stories list for several days now, and have been thoroughly enjoying myself. I've also read pairings I don't normally care for, but with your spin in them, they've been great! Your stories are extremely wełl written and you handle the writing and characters in a wonderful, mature way. Well done, you!
Kemq chapter 22 . 7/17/2014