Reviews for Independence Day
EdwardsKitten chapter 21 . 3/21
This chapter made me cry. I hardly ever cry!
EdwardsKitten chapter 9 . 3/20
Garrett should get a platinum medal for that recovery!
EdwardsKitten chapter 8 . 3/19
It's easy to see Jasper as being 'leashed'.
EdwardsKitten chapter 6 . 3/19
I'm guessing this means Jake is dead. Too bad Bella or Garrett aren't going to get to do it.
EdwardsKitten chapter 2 . 3/19
Hooray for Seth and pack justice!
EdwardsKitten chapter 1 . 3/19
Oh my. Jacob is a douche-wolf!
AndiCullen104 chapter 1 . 3/14
Great start! I feel so bad for Bella and just a tad for Seth. I do hope Bella gets her revenge against Eddie and Jake.
acetwolf94 chapter 22 . 3/13
NICE! Its good.
juliet709 chapter 26 . 3/7
i love the jasper/peter thing. add in a female lover and its even better. out of everyone i would have to say i love peter and his attitude. snarky and just fun. keep up the great work. i love all your stories and cant wait to see more. your a very talented writer
Shunkahah Wanagi chapter 19 . 3/5
I've never really like Edward but I think I love him in your story for killing Alice
kantorkan chapter 24 . 2/12
he should be dead.
kantorkan chapter 20 . 2/12
so Bella isn't going to get the chance to kill any of the people that ruined her life?
kantorkan chapter 19 . 2/12
Didn't see that one coming,so now all she has to do is kill Emo ,that is unless Aro has him killed or bewitched by Chelsea for losing him one of his prizes.
kantorkan chapter 18 . 2/12
please will someone dismember her and hide some of the part for a decade or so? or just let go of Bella and let her fix the problem.
kantorkan chapter 17 . 2/12
So is she inviting trouble,will Emo Eddie show up trying to save "his mate" from the savages? damn i hope so.i want him a smoking pile of ash soon please.
1,019 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »