Reviews for When You Fall, You Fly
mendenbar chapter 17 . 5/16/2015
I had 6 pregnancies and I have 3 beautiful children to show for it. I can grieve with Booth and Brennan and easily understand your story. These things just happen and sometimes there are no happy endings but there are always possibilities and that is what you have left us with. And I agree with you A/N about Booth's mother. I hate Hart's notion.
Eliberor chapter 17 . 2/14/2015
This is another of your stories that I really enjoyed! But, what a sad ending... I've been pregnant 5 times and have only 2 kids to show for it (3 consecutive 1st trimestre miscarriages.) If/when I'm in Nashville, I'll look for you and that promised drink ;)
angeliena chapter 17 . 11/2/2014
Love your story!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
Just read this. Ah. A PERFECT ending.
Ciza chapter 17 . 8/24/2014
aww, beautiful, and sad, and messy story, haha I was expecting a fluffy ending too, but I understand why you did it , great story, thanks a lot for give us a differet but hopefull ending :)
xo cheshire chapter 17 . 8/7/2014
This story was...beautiful. I saw it like a short film and I'd watch it again even if I cried at the end...oh the end, my poor bleeding heart.

Thanks for the story MJ,will probably still stalk you for more..though hopefully your others aren't this sad sniff..
givesup chapter 17 . 6/5/2014
This was wonderful!
Adelled chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Great dialog!
samiam004 chapter 17 . 5/18/2014
Didn't expect that ending. Booth was so beautifully sad throughout the whole story but that ending was just :((
Bones2014 chapter 17 . 3/26/2014
I read your AN & had to take a break to prepare myself to finish the story. However, no way was I not going to finish it. Who am I kidding? Sad & happy. Nothing's ever simple or easy with these two. Another masterpiece on your part, which I have enjoyed to discover! Now if I wasn't still at work, that drink sounds perfect...
Lol. Now on to the next razztactic story...ya!
Bones2014 chapter 16 . 3/26/2014
This is soooo sweet...soooo perfect!
Bones2014 chapter 15 . 3/26/2014
I agree, vehemently! How could a mother leave her children to suffer the same abuse that she felt she had to escape from? Unforgivable!
Bones2014 chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
Ya, well she handled that explosion better than I thought she would. Love hot, angry, alpha male Booth!
Bones2014 chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
Definitely like watching snails; actually quite painful.
Bones2014 chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
Ya, after all they've been thru for "reals" on the show, easy would never work for these two. How right you are. I love this one so far...ya! BTW, I'm reading as I can at work...see, major addiction!