Reviews for Little Whelp
acetwolf94 chapter 16 . 4/12
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
belladu57 chapter 16 . 4/12
Very good
chaz746 chapter 16 . 3/3
Its About to go down next chapter please update
Limavaa chapter 15 . 2/28
Lol, saw the WoW comment, and I'm thinking, I know how addicting that game can be, which is why I haven't started again, too afraid that time will fly while playing.
betzen84 chapter 8 . 2/12
love this series 3 great Work awsome storyline..

greetings from denmark
RougeReaper chapter 16 . 2/5
Is she pregnant again?! Glad to finally get some Logan action in there in the coming chapters, that I am on the edge of my seat waiting to read (hint, hint) please update soon I loath waiting, especially when I know the next chapter has so much promise. Love the story and its prequel , and in case you haven't figured it out I am chomping at the bit for the next chapter hope it comes soon
wiccagirl-2005 chapter 16 . 1/28
wow I just read the entire story in two days and it is pretty good also read the other ones difficult to this and that's a good one to love to hear more like to read more keep it coming
Jina chapter 16 . 1/6
I think marking is not medieval and needs to be taken up again! Haha. Wuld keep all but the really loose hussies away.
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 16 . 1/5
Weee yay! Logan's has arrived! ! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
To'M'L Kuran chapter 16 . 1/1
I smell a fight coming
JaynaLeeTietje chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
Ah! Great way to ring in my new year. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
Wonderful chapter! Lots of sex - which I love (hehe) but lots of emotional stuff too. I love how protective Victor is and that he will take care of them even if Ylva gets in the way of it. He's the pack leader and he will do what he must. And yay - enter Logan! Nicely done. Hey - I hope you're going to cover Carl and his Dad and get some Victor aggression out because that boys Dad shouldn't have been calling Ylva a MILF - especially not in front of his son!

Happy new year to you too! 2014 is definitely going to be a great year!
Sam chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
Finally! Very wonderful story, finalky the tension is diluted haha. I think it would be nice if she Marked him. Then he wouldnt have to worry about her leaving him. :) Well, for the most part. Keep it up and update soon!
Rosmund Chadwick chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
I absolutely ADORE this part;

"...nothing will stand between me and the safety of my pack. Not even you."

I was positively MELTING. Thank you for the new chapter!
Ana chapter 15 . 12/30/2013
Hi! I read this story and the one before it. I truly loved and devoured them. They are wonderful. Please update soon and happy new year's eve.