Reviews for Perfect, except not
Random Flyer chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This was really interesting. It works as a complete story, but also leaves it open enough so you could add to it if you wanted to later. I'm a little torn on the logic behind it. In some ways, it implies an inevitable outcome to a set of circumstances which would also imply that things were preordained to end up that way, which I don't agree with since predestination does not work with free will.

However, it could also imply just a basic logic behind how things work out that negates the world Vlad set up and I can totally agree with that being the case. There are aspects of the characters which lend them to certain courses of action that Vlad then changes without taking into account the traits that started the series of events in the first place. So logically things would unwind on their own...

I'm digressing. The main point is I really enjoyed this. Thanks for writing it!
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Wow... that was really great. All of it. Thanks for writing!
MyAibou chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Nice! I like the concept of it falling apart and things bleeding through to the ghosts first as reality tries to right itself. The only thing I don't buy is Vlad creating a perfect (to him) world where Jack isn't either miserable or dead. His obsession almost focused more on hatred of Jack than "love" of Maddie. But I do really like the way Danny saw the truth. Interesting alternate timeline gone (not totally) wrong.
Phantom Ice chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Confusing... but in a good way! :-)
MsFrizzle chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
You make a very convincing point. The world painted at the beginning really doesn't seem so bad. Is Vlad still obsessed about Maddie or world domination? That could have some problems if it was to run unchecked.
Hellbreaker chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Wow, that was such a crazy head game for Danny. Knowing that two powerful beings were in a way using him, yet he was the one thing that could destroy Vlad's ideal world while being one of the most important pieces to it.