Reviews for Hunger for the Great Light
AngelxPhoenix chapter 4 . 3/23
Whew! Ok, this has got to be one of the smuttiest things I've read on this site...and I love it! It looks like you're just going with your muse and let me tell you, it works. It looks like a potential plot is about to emerge, judging by your last update, and while I would love to see more of this story, I only ask that you keep the threesome going on. Murph and Riley can get serious, in fact I'm down with that, but don't take Connor out of the equation. He doesn't get enough attention in the fandom. Good stuff, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for more!
Reedus-GirlE chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
Really enjoyed reading this. Thought the idea/story was great. Just found all of the abbreviations for the boys accents to be really confusing. Having so many half words made it hard to follow what they were saying half the time. Which is a shame because apart from that it's brilliantly written.
Sweet Jane29 chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
What? Where is chapter 5? Oh geez I need chapter 5...
Rhanon Brodie chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
What can I say? You've come so far with your writing in the last little while, that it's like you're a completely different - and much more confident - author! This is a nice addition to this arc; you don't shy away from the sexiness of it all, and opened up a lot of opportunity to work with these three again. This is a nice spin on the threesome topic that usually comes to fore in this fandom, and it is a refreshing, playful, raunchy read. Love it, love you, keep it coming! Can't wait to see more from you! I'd read the SOA stuff, but I have yet to watch the show!
LittleOne87 chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Hey! Bridgette here, imagine my surprise when I find out that fan only allows you to review one time on a chapter! You seriously have NO idea how excited I was to see you update this story especially when I was the anonymous review! Is it sad that this update made my day today? Happy Belated Birthday to my Irish ass haha.
I love SOA but have been dyyyyyying for some MurRiCon. The storyline, and the way you write keeps all of your readers wanting more, more, more! This chapter went beyond my expectations, hell I don't even know what they were. I was excited to see what your mind came up with! You did not disappoint.
I know you might not know where you're going with this (Remember when it was almost a one shot?) but I seriously hope you figure it out because's fantastic! I'd love to see if the story is taking place before, during or after the movies? It'd be cool to see Rocco or Doc make an appearance or something.
I know I have said it before but the way you write the interactions between Conn and Murph is crazy, it's dead on. Conn finding out about what Murph said and how he handled it was perfect. Seeing the two of them defend "their girl" had my ovaries bursting; and Murph expressing his feelings was such a heart felt moment. It's nice to see Riley kind of coming to that realization too. I'm also glad she admitted that he hurt her even if it was obvious. I feel like shes always used to taking care of herself so having someone actually wanting to do that for her is a little out of her comfort zone. I love hearing her thoughts and how it started out as "only fun" but her relationship with Murph is becoming something more. Not that she doesn't care about Conn though of course.
I also cracked up at the opening song because it absolutely fits! I love your way with words too, how they just perfectly mesh (the ending).
I already can't wait for the next update, hope to see more soon!
MurphysLass chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
I love this story - so glad you're updating it!
subversivegrrl chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
I am so thrilled you came back to this story. Just discovered it a week or so ago and shared it with a friend and then we were both depressed because we thought it was likely never to go any further - so glad we were wrong! Also, this is excellent hotness. It makes me happy.
ReidsGirl chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
You seriously have no idea how happy I was when I saw that you updated! I LOVE this story, probably my favorite Murphy and Connor smut!
Awesome, perfect chapter! And please update soon, we need more Murphy!
mrsreedus69 chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
I just read this whole story again last weekend and was wishing for more! I so love it when Connor says "ere it comes"! That is so erotic-love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I've been reading your SOA fics that you post and although I enjoyed them and find myself interested in Shelby and Opies really just had me craving for a MurRiCon fix. Please, please update this story! I know I'm not the only one anxiously but patiently awaiting the next chapter! Love your work girl!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
He really fucked that up ! :)
Black-Uranium chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
great story
olivia.skye.9 chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
please continue this soon! i love it
crazycatwithhat chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Nooo! OMG you have to update! I can't take not knowing what happens next! :((
I love this story!
AislingIsobel chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Oh no, that damn MacManus temper and mouth...they had a good thing going and what, what now he's just gonna go spoil it because of what ego? What the eff Murphy!? GAH!

Well, now that I'm emotionally invested in this story, you have to keep going, there's no question. I need to know what Connor's gonna do and if Riley will ever forgive Murphy. I think this is by far my fave chapter. I love the way you write! Just so, so good.

Thank you for the shout out Miss, I love you muchly too! xoxoxo