Reviews for The Moons Are Burning
The Solver chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I looked at my email and saw that you posted another fic and I was not disappointed. Good job! I love reading your stuff! Hugs-The Solver
Samantha V chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
What a dire universe the Winchesters live in, kinda like the wild west in space where the lawman is just a step away from being a criminal and the only one you can rely on is your own. I particularly like the line: "Sam's body was as hard as the tunnels' walls. The only difference was that Sam was going to save him, while the tunnel wanted him dead." Just fantastic!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I didn't have time to thank you for sharing your story with us when I read it the other day, so had to come back.
I love the story idea and how you wrote the brothers from their thoughts to the description of Dean's final injury.
It was cool that anywhere they traveled in space the Winchester name was known. Dean and Sam were respected, feared and heroes.
I also love the promise John had his boys make, 'Forget about everything and everyone, and protect your brother.' Perfect!
I loved reading your story.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Oh man this one was seriously something else and I freakin loved it to death.
You should really (and yes this is a request) really see if you can do more in the this specific story line as I loved the concept and think it would be a hit!
Awesome work as always and this one was a awesome read and I loved every word of this. Great writing as usual and can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This was great and refreshingly different. I would love to see more of this verse.
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Wow. I totally dig the concept here. Moon. United Moon's federation. Skin Traders, Slave traders, Aliens! OH my! This was amazing. I truly loved it! :D And the idea about the different was spot on. You did an amazing and really outstanding job! KUDOS! :D
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Adventures in space, huh? Gotta say, not really my cup of tea, but this perfect analogy between this world and their world made me happy... And people recognize them *gasp* awesome!
Good one! Hurt Dean always makes me happy, no matter where ;)
See ya
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Really interesting. You painted nice vivid pictures
jokergirl94 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I really liked this story. I think you could definitely do mores stories revolving around this realm. Great work!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
What a fun playground you've made for them. And I love that the ship is the Impala. What else could it be?