Reviews for Tornado
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 13 . 3/13
GOSH FREAKING DANGIT WHY DID THIS STORY HAVE TO DIE IT'S TOO GOOD TO END HERE
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 11 . 3/13
Cue Sora screaming like a girl in 3, 2, 1...
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 9 . 3/13
Ohhhhhhh nooOOOOOOO
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 3 . 3/13
Ohhh nooooo
kingdomheartsfan chapter 13 . 7/15/2016
i don't like this story i wanted to see sora and ventus to be friends not to hate each other
Guest chapter 13 . 6/9/2016
Hey! I've been a fan of this story for a while, and even if you're probably never going to continue it at this rate (after two years of no updating) I still want to say thank you! This always manages to get me very excited, and it's well-written. Thank you for writing what you have!
Dark-Wing-Blader chapter 13 . 1/27/2016
its been quite a bit since a update but i still hope this gem is not in the trash can
Guest chapter 13 . 9/5/2015
Please continue this it is so interesting! I've read it at least 5 times so far. I have greatly enjoyed your take on kingdom Hearts :) I really do hope you continue this!
Solomon07 chapter 13 . 7/14/2015
Reading from Chapter 1 to 13, what you written down in the story has got me a bit thinking in the Storyline of Kingdom Hearts. Especially around the connections between Vanitas, Sora, Roxas, and Ventus.

I have no idea what's going to be done about that in Kingdom Hearts 3, but from what I gathered, you made a plausible theory about the four's connection within this story.

...as for the moment, I leave it at that. The story in itself was, and still is an interesting read.

I'm curious as to how the relations between Ventus and the others would go, as well as what Sora and Vanitas will do given their current situation. And what's more, I guess this is a simple reminder that I should pay attention to character's relations to each other, and how things might not be so constructive. For both sides, and not just the good.
Revamped Persona chapter 13 . 6/29/2015
So can Sora summon the Unversed?
kiwi chapter 13 . 6/16/2015
puddor i hate you
SoraROCK chapter 13 . 3/13/2015
I'm begging you to write this story more, it's getting interesting:)
B. T. Emmett chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
The one thing that impresses me the most is how everything about the connection between Sora, Vanitas, Ventus, and Roxas just CLICKS together. Seriously, this is epic mind-blowing material.

I always liked telling myself that Vanitas isn't exactly pure evil. But I didn't have anything to backup my claim. Then lo and behold I find this fic and now I finally feel supported. A thousand kudos to you!

Looking forward to the next chapter! :D

B.