Reviews for Sour Milk
makorra foreves chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Yay happy ending well sort of
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
You never fail to amaze me with your stories. Even if this story was only one chapter, and it could have been turned into many, you made it work so that it didn't seemed rushed. Amazing.
naada.bh chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Okay, so this, this one-shot caught me completely off guard, in a good way, of course (part of it was because, somehow, I forgot to read the summary, so I didn't know what exactly was going to happen, but mostly because it was THAT good). I know you've written other "serious" one-shots, but this, this was literally pure perfect because it really, really, got to me. I've cried before over some of those serious one-shots of yours, but like, it was like 5 tears or so, this, I swear I was crying for real, and not 5 tears. Real crying. You've never written something like this and I'm literally truly impressed. ( not that I didn't know you had it in you, but you get what I mean ). So this, by far, is definitely my favorite between your stories. I also love how it's a prequel to Crack The Moon, that made me go re-read it after I finished this.

As I said before, I didn't read the summary, so you can imagine how I was feeling while reading the first part. Hint, it starts with P and ends with ain. "Imagine this. Austin Moon, sitting in a puddle of sour milk, snot on his tee shirt from a weeping Ally. One can draw two conclusions from this. For starters, something is gravely wrong with her. Secondly, he loves her. Let's focus on the first point." This right here is my favorite part of this first paragraph.

A broken Ally, I can't deal with it, it hurts because we always see her smiling and happy (well, not exactly always) but still, it's never like THIS, and this, broke me, like, literally. Like, you could imagine her whispering to him that she was abused and how Austin would literally get this strong feeling to kill the man who did it, but he'd keep himself cool and just be there for her, and never leave her side. Everytime I read/imagine/think about a situation this serious, that's how I imagine Austin handling it. And it's perfect.

And Austin wanting to be her first just made things worse (the pain, I mean). The whole Austin helping Ally with her dress thing, I really liked how even tho he thought about the two of them doing "things", but as he was helping her, like, I felt like he was genuinely helping her, and not taking advantage of the situation, since he's still a guy, but yes, a part of him did feel those things, but, aaah, I'm not making sense any more and I don't know how to explain it. Either way, I liked that scene. Oh, and at the end of this part, where he was like "She's gorgeous." and when he went away he repeated "Absolutely gorgeous" for some reason, it really got to me and made me smile. Austin wanting to go with Ally to the doctor's, I'm really not suprised, it's such a thing Austin would do. But I like the fact that you, like, wrote it in the one-shot, too.

From "Somebody that never knew her..." until "...even if it was only the mandatory third grade chorus." this whole was literally perfect. I was actually glad that he didn't pour his feelings out at that moment, I liked it much better when he told her how he felt after she had the baby. That made the moment more perfect, and I really liked it.

""You've been with me these past nine months. You're far more of a father to this baby than he ever would be." A tear falls down his cheek. It matches hers." This. freaking. part. right. here. killed. me. This is exactly where I started crying for real, because you could imagine her face when she said that and his face with tears on it and that scene alone wa enough to break me. "...that they'll someday tell their son about." it was basically the logical way to call his "their" son, but for some unknown reason, it got me. I just kept reading that line over and over.

The part where tehy discussed moving out and all that, it was cute and adorable and funny. "They rock together." first thing they came to my mind when I read this that thing they before an episode of Austin & Ally airs on disney channel: She writes, he rocks. And I have no idea why I thought of it. And you made him, like, only wearing boxers, you made the whole scene 10 times more better. And that was a sweet ending to a perfect one-shot.

Anyways, like I've said before, I was truly impressed, and I love this so much. A plus, my friend, A plus. :)
SomethingAboutAllison chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I love this so much. It is stunning, strangely beautiful, a sad and dirty kind of perfect. I loved this story.
Apeape2000 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This was beautiful! But I was just wondering: what was the baby's name?
BeazyBops chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I love how when Austin finds out Ally's pregnant he steps up into that father role even though he doesn't have to. It's so sweet. Great job on this story, can't wait for more!:):):):):):):):):)
Mystik225 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
That was... beautiful. I don't know if angst technically can be beautiful, but this was. So wonderfully written, such high emotional impact in such brief, succinct sentences. Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for.
BatFink chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This is brilliant and awful, brilliant writing and cute story but awful, horrendous and inhumane what happened to Ally, yet another masterpiece from skwirelygurli!
1DR5 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I am legit crying right now. I love everything you write.. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
U ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY TEARS

ITS ALL U AND UR STUPIDLY AMAZING WRITING SKILLS
Thejhamham chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
That was so adorable! Sad, but adorable :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This is perfection. It was written really well
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Scary thing happened to Ally but in the end it all worked out. Austin, Ally and the little man are a family, now and forever