Reviews for The Easy Silence That You Make For Me
Shamika chapter 93 . 7/23
Wow! That's all that I really can say. I've spent most of my day reading this story and I feel like I've been on a emotional roller coaster. This story has quickly become my favorite and I love everything about it. Thank you for sharing it with the world. And I'm so looking forward to reading another chapter. There's probably more I could say but I'm just blown away at the moment and I need to collect my thoughts. So thank you and please keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to whatever you have in store next!
Great! Look forward to more
Ken Leigh chapter 93 . 7/19
Sorta reminds me of Army basic training at the Aberdeen Proving Grounds back in the day. Which day? That's for me to know and you to wonder about.

Good story keeps getting better.
Awesomness chapter 93 . 7/18
Thanks for updating, please continue to frequently!

(I hope all is well in your personal life :/, and I hope it gets better for you :)
Jessica chapter 93 . 7/18
Glad your back and cool to see about Callie's training can't wait to see the family chapter even though it won't be the same with her gone. Glad Will won't cause issues for Callie and Luca.
goddragonking chapter 93 . 7/18
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
kdip4014 chapter 93 . 7/18
Men and women don't train together in basic... It's considered a distraction and all sorts of other crap... But otherwise, spot on! I look forward to what'snext!
That moment between Jesus and Callie was so precious! God I'm a mess but please continue with the story whether it's here or a new one
Brittana022 chapter 92 . 6/29
Loved it. Keep up the good work. I would like to see callie in basic training.
PandaKid chapter 92 . 6/25
Simply awe inspiring. It would be cool to see a bit of Callie in basic and a bit of the Fosters and Luca while she is gone. Then fast forward to when she finally gets back
Jessica chapter 92 . 6/25
Aw this is such a sweet chapter and I don't think it was all that dramatic I loved it and I felt you portrayed the family nicely. So sweet that Jude and Luca are leaning on each other feel a bit bad for Brandon the twins have each other and Luca and Jude are leaning on each other but Brandon doesn't seem to have that buddy. I can't express how much I love this chapter and this story overall. I believe Callie when she says she will come back. As far as a separate story I don't really care which you do but it might make sense to move to a new story for this new part of their life. Can't wait to find out what is next wither it's on this story or in a new one to continue this plot.
Great!
Great! More please
Awesomeness chapter 92 . 6/25
I don't really car which one you do, as long as you keep updating (preferably frequently) :)
Great