Reviews for The Easy Silence That You Make For Me
Carly O'Brien chapter 18 . 5/1
I cried hard .. I love this story even though I'm only a couple chapters into it and a Fuck load more to get through which I'm stoked about. Keep writing please ️
mariposa101 chapter 98 . 4/24
Just finished this story and wanted to say thanks for sharing it. It was amazing, brought lots of smiles and tears to me.
Kaci903 chapter 83 . 4/18
This story is really touching. It pulled at my heart-strings... I don't know how you could have written this and not cried. Great Job!
aharris04 chapter 60 . 1/21
Loved it! You made excellent points that I use. I love how fierce Callie is and I think she would totally be able to do that!
aharris04 chapter 18 . 1/19
I was crying so hard I couldn't read.
kikicox24 chapter 97 . 12/13/2016
I am so happy to have finished this story
kikicox24 chapter 77 . 12/13/2016
I was going to review after I finished buy I realized I'm close and you need to know how much this story was made me feel I have laughed ,cried and screamed at the same time what you have done by writing from your own experience is help me understand better something that I could not understand which is cutting and when I finish this story I will then read all my other ones but I felt that this story needed time and devotion.
best luck with your muse and thanks for the story
CandyMaria chapter 32 . 12/8/2016
OMG! I CRIED SO MUCH READING THIS! IT WAS PERFECT! THE CREATORS OF THE SHOW SHOULD GET THIS, SERIOUSLY. One thing though, she wasn't 8 when Jude was born right?
Anyway, I loved this! And I actually cried myself out reading it. Thank you for that, it was beautiful. And something I can imagine the "real" Callie writing.
Guest chapter 40 . 9/16/2016
such an incredible chapter... so many tears!
natbenson chapter 18 . 8/15/2016
I just found this story! It's amazing and I have to say this chapter almost emotionally killed me. My eyes are leaking
Kaito1412 chapter 98 . 8/12/2016
This fanfic was amazing!
Jessica chapter 97 . 8/7/2016
Loved all of this chapter the moments with her family and Luca was so sweet and I don't care if you start a new thread or continue here. Can't wait to see what is next.
Ken Leigh chapter 97 . 8/7/2016
Your choice. Whatever way you go, it will be well worth reading!
Guest chapter 97 . 8/6/2016
I think u should continue on here. And I'm in love with this story. I think u should make callie talk to her family more before going to her next treating
Guest chapter 97 . 8/6/2016
I think u should continue there and the story is very I'm in love with it
1,040 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »