Reviews for A Wizard Gets His Share
magical medicine chapter 1 . 7/6
*flails around like a nut*
virgin!snape is now my new favourite thing he's so adorable ahhhhhhh
psyfic55 chapter 1 . 4/12
Tasty! I'm a sucker for virgin!Snape so this was a treat. Thank you for sharing.
crochetaway chapter 1 . 2/21
This was great! Love virgin!Snape!
potterfangirl21 chapter 1 . 1/17
That was so good! I love this Snape. :)
Emerald S. Sparrow chapter 1 . 1/9
Be still, my beating heart! "I want you to be the only one." Goodness gracious. Fanning myself. And who knew there was a SS/HG Facebook group?! I gotta get in on that. Love your tumblr and eventually I want to gobble up all your fics, you're awesome!
And FOREVER chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
this was so cute and beautiful at the same time! loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
That was perfect and agree, it is cute. You captured it perfectly especially the line you wrote, he reminiscent a child who was told that he can skip the vegetables and go straight to dessert. Perfect and also capturing the raw hesitant emotions of his nerves/anxiety at full force. I loved this and do hope you write more on my favorite ship ss/hg. Thank you. More virgin!Severus is appreciated too ;)
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
God, Merlin, can't you just stay in the background for once? This is about Sev and Hermione, not you! x) But I loved this, either way, so thanks :D I can't really imagine Severus like this, but at the same time, a part of me can, and it's bloody brilliant!
Sineadtwiggy chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
im not sure if I've ever commented here but o cannot explain enough how much i love this fic. this is 100% how thia situation would play out in my mind. Love it 3
CrazySlytherin chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
rather sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Aww, that was sweet. I have grown to love this pairing and that was nice. Virgin Severus is too cute. I have to agree with you. Nice one shot.
Elentariel84 chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Snape's inner dialogue was awesome! I truly enjoyed reading this. #hafhpotterhead
goldensnitch18 chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
This was amazing ! #hafhpotterhead
oliviahr chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
So sweet and sexy. He deserves a first time that is tender and loving and hot. I loved it. #hafhpotterhead
Harrysgirl614 chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Gah, I loved this! Loved it! Severus' inner monologue was seriously the best thing ever.
#hafhpotterhead