Reviews for Tropes
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 7 . 5/8
I love how when laurel was in the bank it was like ‘eh the police got this’ but then felicity is in there and there’s no breaks
heartstrings13 chapter 12 . 5/1
Awesome
musicnlyrics chapter 12 . 3/25
Overdone tropes they may be, but you did them all incredibly well! If you’re still taking requests (even though this isn’t really “overdone”), I wouldn’t mind seeing Oliver and Digg taking care of a Felicity “under the influence”...could be too much wine, a new vertigo, some kind of truth jazz or whatever... I don’t know. I’m a sucker for a damsel.

Thanks for sharing! I love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/22/2017
I love Roy
Guest chapter 6 . 10/22/2017
I NEED MORE
This is so amazing, I really hope you decide to continue this one 3
Isabel Chandani chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
really enjoyed your tropes
Homefreesc chapter 10 . 9/5/2016
"Dear 'Dad', please remind 'Mom' to turn off her comms when you two are making out. It's weird.
-'the Kid'

HA! That made me laugh. I love this fanfiction :D
Shelbysmommy228 chapter 12 . 8/14/2016
I enjoyed all of you
Grrarrggh chapter 2 . 1/21/2016
"His hand had been stationary on her knee, but now it was making it's way down her thigh and disappearing under her skirt."

Felicity's anatomy sounds a bit screwed up, did she have some serious knee/leg surgery?
Grrarrggh chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I'd like to request a classic trope: amnesia. Felicity waking up with no memory of working on Team Arrow and being romantically involved with Oliver.
NickyM96 chapter 6 . 12/25/2015
Chapter 6 is my fav so far! I need more of this story!
FrankieG613 chapter 11 . 11/10/2015
Awwwww! Love the ending!
FrankieG613 chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
I love stories where felicity just needs Oliver- even when she's been attacked and is freaking out - I love how Oliver always calms her. Great story! Can't wait to read more!
anja.quickert.9 chapter 6 . 10/13/2015